
![]() |
Thursday, 31 May 2007 @ 5:54 pm
BWAHAHAHA Im in Hong Kong NOW XDD I forgot to ask Pei Xuan and Gracie where they're staying in Hong Kong T.T Cannot go and buggie them lerhhx.. OH WELL.. T.T Going back on the 9th =)) Mishh all my fwens, i've been spending the last few days visiting relatives and stuffs.. Eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner with them all = = Siannz like SHYT LIDDAT My cousin, the female one aka Mary or wadeva.. Shes quite nice.. OMG I FOUND OUT SHES THE SAME WEIGHT AS MIIE AHHH I NEED LOSE WEIGHT.. BUT.. SHES SHORTER THAN MIIE MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA The male one.. still fat like shyt.. still shorter than miie XDD BUT i was staring at him play dota.. WORSE THAN XBT HAHA XBT BETTER TEACH MIIE (MUA) HOW TO PLAY OR ELSE... I'll.. I'LL!!! er.. i'll wadd..? LAWLZ~! Anyways tomorrow im going to china or something, then sat go my other grannie de house have dinner = = I hate my cousins on my fathers side.. dislike la.. the older girl one is 16 or so.. she doesnt tok to miie T.T the other one 15 or so quite nice =) the male one 13 or 14 HE ALWAYS BULLIE MIIE DE LAST TIME.. NOW TALLER THAN MIIE RAWR sObx Haiiz.. sundae eat with mothers side, erm.. dunnoe the rest.. haha Been shopping quite some.. my mom bought miie a dress.. its okok la. AND MILITARY CARGOS =) SO HAPPIE haha and.. erms.. I MISHH EUU ALL~ <3 Xiiao k0rk0r <3 Xiiao Baobao <3 Xiiao Shadie <3 all my classmates <3 Everyone else <3333 MYSELF HAHAHAHA <3 Sotong >.< P.s. today i bought a TORTIE TO ACCOMPANY MY SOTONG XD SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE |