<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Wednesday, 30 January 2008 @ 10:43 pm
DA REASON *tadah*

If euu knew miiee.. euu would be asking yourself, "why is gloria so cheerleader obsessed?"
answer is : ITS NOT MIIE.. ITS HUIFEI's INFLUENCE ON ME

it all happened when i went to house prac. There was a junior who thought i looked like a sec 4 = = so i went off to rattle it to huifei who disagreed with her (YAY) but.. suddenly huifei said
"Gloria.. I think you look more like a cheerleader."
And thus, since i disliked being called a cheerleader [moree than the sec 4 thing] i started yelling that i didnt look like one.. and soon.. I FOUND THAT HUIFEI CALLED ME CHEERLEADER ALOT.. and i kena influence =(

And yet again. During physics today, when i was asking huifei about this girl called.. er.. Jane Hu or something liddat.. [jane WHO?] she's in debate i think.. and huifei says her english is good =( so we were talking and talking and happened to mention some bimbos.. and lanqiao copying miiee [especially de hugging ppl thing.. yucks.. act cute nia..] suddenly huifei was like :
"Jinghui, dont you think gloria looks like a cheerleader? I mean the hair and the skirt and everything."
Jinghui : YEAH
Huifei: you should see her in her culottes.. they're like this length [point] making her look even more cheerleaderish..
jinghui: I KNOW..
Gloria: URGHHHH I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A CHEERLEADER.

THE END.