<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Sunday, 27 April 2008 @ 4:03 pm
Stupid Undeserving Tramp

haha. you stupid tramp. you probably feel better after what you said about us. but im so sorry for you, you have NOTHING else to do hor? nevermind. have fun insulting people for the rest of your life. With YOUR kind of personality, it's a wonder that anyone really truely likes you. at least i tried and pretend to be nice to you infront of everyone, you couldn't even bother. you constantly boast that you're better than me and show off your meager skills. haha. yeah right. WHAT SKILLS? don't even get me started on your grasp of language. lol. you are dumber than those people you constantly stereotype against. i practically FEEL my IQ drip out of my ears EVERYTIME i TRY talking to you. and i mean it. i totally am not joking. Stolen from nana :
When I look at you, I finally understand the origins of certain words and signs. Maybe without people like you on the earth, the words ***** and **** would never be created. You, my dear girl, are the pain, the needles sticking up my ass. And no matter how uncomfortable it is every time I sit, I feign it. Despite the softest down cushion, your sharpness hurts me, and my wounds split open yet again, to bleed afresh. You, yet you, my dear girl, complain about how I feign comfort, complain about the blood, the pressure of the cushions. How spoilt can you be?


I hate you so much, words could never describe it. '-[xiiao] deathie