
![]() |
Thursday, 24 July 2008 @ 6:49 pm
30 secrets quiz? O_O random quiz 30 secrets about yourself. be honest, no matter what. [One] Who was your last text from? ahhh.. at this moment? *check phone* Deenie [Two] Where was your default picture taken? TAKEN? huh. i dont know leh. it's like some anime pic or something.. I THINK [Three] What's your FULL name? YOU SHOULD KNOW :D [Four] Your Current status? Online...? LOL. [Five] What is your current mood? High. Sugar High. [Six] How old are you? 13 [Seven] If you could go back in time and change something, would you? Yeah. Loads. But i think given the IQ i had at that time, if i were to change it using the "I" at that time, it totally would go as it has. (confusing) I would change alot of things, but i think they kinda are unchangeable, because when you're 5, did you know what consequences were? [Eight] What's your favourite colour(s)? Purple. Green. [Nine] Ever had a near death experience? ... Maybe. Or is it counted if i think i was going to die if not for some change in decision? [Ten] Something you do a lot? [Eleven] Who can you tell ANYTHING to? Nobody. Not even myself. [Twelve] Name someone with the same birthday as you. Eva. This weird girl in my class in p3. We were pretty good friends, then i got into GEP. (TOO MUCH INFO!) [Thirteen] If you could have one super power, what would it be? Er.. *chews lip* AHHHHHH! That regeneration thingy! :D wait.. no.. injects will still hurt.. er... That.. manipulation thingy.. You know? The thing that the cop in Heroes has? (He can read people's minds AND tell them what to do.. (in a way) ) URGH! I CANT DECIDE. [Fourteen] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? That they're the opposite sex? [Fifteen] Favourite season? Autumn [Sixteen] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Yeah. BABY POOH! [Seventeen] What are you drinking or eating at the moment? [Eighteen] What language(s) do you speak? Must it be fluent? Fluent-ish (can make conversation- albeit stutteringly) Cantonese, English, Chinese, SINGLISH. [Nineteen] Describe your life in one word. Deceit. [Twenty] Do you have any tattoos? NO. IT HURTSSSS. [Twenty-one] Who was the last person you hung out with? er.. hung out = ? Went to school. If you mean going out.. er.. Gu niang and (OH SHIT. It says person! LETS GET RID OF JIMBO!) I CANT DECIDE. IS IT COUNTED IF I ATE AT MACS WITH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE? [Twenty-two] What are you thinking about right now? .... Nothing sick. Er. I can't tell you. [Twenty-three] What should you be doing? Science PT report. [Twenty-four] Who was the last person that made you upset? Upset = crying or just sad? Is it counted if i cried in a movie? Er.. i guess.. shinto? (nickname to protect privacy) [Twenty-five] What are you listening to? Playlist. To be exact.. NOW. Wings- by Utada Hikaru. [Twenty-six] Do you like working in the yard? WHAT YARD? GIVE ME ONE!! [Twenty-seven] Who is with you? [Twenty-eight] Do you act different around the person you like? Urgh. I try, but it usually falls apart. [Twenty-nine] What is your natural hair colour? The colour you can see now. Brownish-blackish-brown. [Thirty] Last time you were really happy? Really really happy..? Lemme think.. . . . . . . . . . Happy = Tuesday? . . . . . . . . . Really really happy = Very very very long time ago. I can't remember. (OH. That makes me sound emo. oh well. I AM EMO! D:) ._." http://emotionally-bound.blogspot.com the tension . it's just killing me '-[xiiao] deathie |