
![]() |
Thursday, 31 July 2008 @ 9:17 pm
Emo post. Alert, emo post ahead. minors below 14 please do not continue. today has been one of those many examples why i hate myself. why i stare at the mirror and i feel the tears burning my eyes. I hate myself. I hate my lack of self control. i hate my life. I have this weird tendency to be emotional when everyone else doesnt, not in the same situations. Tears fall as easily as words fall out of my mouth. The last time you probably cried was a few months ago, congratulations, mine is a few hours ago. I hate it when i cry while i watch dramas, especially when everyone isnt. when i cry when i feel hurt. when i feel my mask slipping off, when i feel myself slipping into oblivion. when i lose control. when i appear weak. when i give up. when the memories come. The bane of my life is myself. Unfortunately. Someone you cant get rid of, someone who stalks you everyday, everywhere. Someone who is afraid, someone who has a weakness, someone whom i fear to hurt. I love it, yet i hate it - My sensitivity. It lets the words flow, the emotions stream. Yet, the tears follow close behind. Im scared, yet who can see? The air stifles, the screams ring. The fear chills, the hatred burns. My vision blurs, my vision centres on you. Im waiting, for you to save me. betrayal, love, pain, sadness, abandonment. My glass pane of life is cracked, and it can never be fixed again. I am scarred, each line an angry curve. My throat is raw, the screams still ring. I am what you dont see, the girl in the mirror. go away. she beats against the air, seemingly at nothing. yet she feels it, she can't breathe. her lungs burn, and the blade shines under the light. she can't do it, and she hates herself even more. yearning to be free, yet held back by fear. hope dies even as it appears. i didnt want you to worry, i didnt want you to be sad. lies lies! She tells herself. The truth hurts, and the blade shimmers.. Betrayal burns, and the scars are an angry red. dont we all hide it? forgive me. this post is dam emo. but my tears give me no escape. my dreams are dark, and i am drowning. i wake up, and reality hands me a tight slap. the water closes over. the tension . it's just killing me '-[xiiao] deathie Labels: emo |