
![]() |
Thursday, 31 July 2008 @ 8:46 pm
i am chao bored which is why i've been doing quizzes like siao. p.s. i would like to say that miley cyrus's new album is much better than her hannah montana screeching but it's not very good. cute is what we aim for's new album, Rotation is much much nicer. it's their typical style.. but i still prefer the curse of curves, PLEASE GO YOUTUBE AND LISTEN. ITS NICE. anyways, here's the quiz. i dont think i want to tag anyone to do this one. so yeah. (I CHANGED MY MIND) something's wrong with the font. SORRY! Rules: 1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. 2. Each player answers the questions about themselves. 3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog. Starting time: 8:48 pm Name: gloriaaaaaaaaaaa Sisters: 0 Brothers: 0 (I WANT A BIG BROTHER!) Shoe size: 38. I HAVE SMALLER FEET THAN YEQI :O Height: UNDISCLOSED. CUZ IM Where do you live: Earth Favourite drinks: 7-Up Raspberry! and.. BUBBLE TEA Favourite breakfast: Hmmm... ICE CREAM! or CHOCOLATE! (might change in near future) Have you ever been on a plane?: LIKE, NOOOOOOOOOOO. DUH LA. Swam in the ocean: Ocean..? Not across it. In the sea i guess. Fallen asleep at school: You say leh? Broken someone's heart: IDK. i dont think i have that ability. aww.. i would most likely get MINE broken first. Fell off your chair: Loads, much to the indignation of many people. Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Not SAT. i SLEPT. no la. got la. Saved e-mails: yea.. the really really really really funny ones. What is your room like: The inside of a mint ice cream tub with furniture! What's right beside you: AIR. and *looks left, can only see fringe* OH WELL. Thats what you can expect from one brow. (will explain later) What is the last thing you ate: ... >.<>Yes, YEQI my pet dog which i share with delia. Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Where? On earth. i think. Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: urgh. not really. she's my db8 batchmate.. Do you sleep with the TV on?: i wish. What are you doing right now?: Doing this and listening to Rotation, and MY ARM ACHES. THE WHOLE LEFT ARM. (surprisingly the right doesnt) Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yea.. I mean, isnt that what all kids do when they're 4? Can you handle the truth?: Not really. I can, but im too emotional. Are you too forgiving?: Yes. Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mother. She's less irritating. Who was the last person you cried in front of?: er, msleow.joelle.yihhui.xinyuan.crystal.yeqi.hilary.delia.wenyuan.grace.jaime.jieru.rachel.samantha.sarah.joan.huifei.lidan.josephine.bernice.cheryl.isabelle.zhangxue.simone.deenie.diane.maddy.enting.hannah.zhiqi.jaslyn. (basically the whole of 212) How many people can you say you've really loved?: not in my family? 2? Do you eat healthy?: I TRY to. (emphasis on try and FAILED) Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Maybe 10 years later, when i actually get a bf. Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Unfortunately yes. If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: The nearest person who i know has the ability to either comfort me properly in the way i like it, or just shut up and let me feel insecure. Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Loud. Are you confident?: I try to appear so. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: 1. Drooling. 2. Giggling. 3. Talking back. 4. Dooodling. 5. Screeching. 5 things on my to-do list today: 1. Finish art cover. 2. Finish my pencil case drawing. 3. Post about today. 4. Lecture myself. 5. Convince my dad to give me more money and buy more rockdew. 5 snacks I enjoy: 1. Mint ICE CREAM. 2. Rockdew. 3. Potato Chips. 4. Dark Chocolate. 5. Jian Dui. (sesame ball thingy) 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: 1. Pinch myself. 2. Spend loads trying to make myself a worldwide famous author. 3. Go for emotional therapy. 4. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. 5. Cry. 5 of my bad habits: 1. Being emotional. 2. Screeching. 3. Hugging people and Screaming I LOVE YOU, randomly. 4. Doing the wrong things. Just the wrong things. 5. Being vain. 5 places I have lived in: 1. Hong Kong. 2. Clementi, Singapore. 3. Queensway, Singapore. 4. Earth. 5. The Solar System. 5 jobs I've had: 1. Wasting parents money. 2. Kid. 3. Student. 4. Errand GIRL. 5. Let me be an author to fill this blank properly. 5 ppl that i tag: 1. Delia. 2. Xinyuan. 3. Potentially Grace. 4. Jimbo. 5. Crystal. Do it if you want to. the tension . it's just killing me '-[xiiao] deathie |