<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Friday, 25 July 2008 @ 11:23 pm
I NEED A NEW BAG D:

YES, I REALLY NEED A NEW BAG!! MINE'S LIKE BROKEN! (the white one)

THERES A FREAKIN HOLE IN IT.. O_O"

.. i can see your incredulous / duh looks..
(incredulous : WTF? THERES A HOLE? WTF DO YOU DO WITH YOUR BAG???)
(duh: duhhh. you're gloria, im surprised it even lasted so long)

LOOK! I SHALL SHOW YOU THE HOLE NOW.



okay. it looks really small.. THE WHOLE LOOKS SMALL. BUT IT'S ACTUALLY BIG ENOUGH TO PUT MY PINKY IN IT.



AND THE OTHER SIDE ALSO! THE THING (dont know what it's called) CAME OUT.. kinda.

I THINK ITS CUZ I BRING SO MUCH STUFF TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY :O

i'm NOT happy okay. i bought it in hong kong! D:
nvm. i dont think it will break if i use it just for going out.. dammit. then i have to change back into my silver/goldish bag.

oooh. and i got an idea for those of you who dont know what to give me for my birthday!
you could:
1. buy me a bag
2. give me 18 dollars to let me buy this bag i want

I SAW THIS REALLY CUTE BAG.
except..
.
.
.
it's PINK and WHITE.. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw
PINK!!! YUCKSSS.

and THEY DONT HAVE ANY OTHER COLOUR!

I WANNA GO ON A PICTURE SPREEE :D
next post!

the tension . it's just killing me '-[xiiao] deathie