
![]() |
Saturday, 16 August 2008 @ 1:49 am
you guys are demoralising. AHH WHAT HAPPENED TO BLOGGER DASHBOARD? IT LOOKS WEIRD. GRACE. What makes you think im in love? PLEASE LORH. i can only crush, i can never fall in love. HA. so ya. and im not that crazy. *Scrolls down blog posts* THERES NOTHING SUGGESTING IM IN LOVE. :O gu niang is hallucinating.. OMG. urgh. I HATE SHOOTING. officially. I GOT THAT STUPID INTERNAL BLEEDING THING AGAIN!!! nyaks. today we did chinese PT! LOL. it was vaguely better than lit. at least i didnt screw up majorly. art was awkward. full stop. haiiz. i realised that i only have stress because i placed it on myself? I like responsibility yet i complain about it, is it a little too selfish of me? DELIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. the pt HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW? :O GU NIANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. the pt HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW? :O I REALISED. I AM A PIG after coming home, i immediately ate dinner. then i flipped open the laptop and wanted to blog / read people's blogs like usual (its a daily occurrence, gloria has this folder that she clicks everyday, it opens all her friend's blogs) then i saw the borders perspective thing. haha. was reading it on the bed, and the next thing i knew, my father was looking down at me and was laughing. "you look funny when you sleep" - thanks, i really wanted to know that after sleeping. URGH. I CANNOT STAND SOME PEOPLE ANYMORE. sorry if you're reading this but you're getting on my nerves. - wait. you shouldnt be reading this. O_O" ahhhhhhh. NO ONE IS TAGGING ON THE STORY BLOG. i feel demoralised. are the stories THAT bad? lidan! i like your idea! SHIT. I FORGOT TO SUGGEST IT TO THE CLASS. dam. crystal! haha. you weren't as bad as cls made you out to be la. YOU DIDNT TAG! D: jimbo! if you say so. forget it. i sound like a bitch. omg. :O but i dont want to erase it, because my actions are a motif of my life. how many more lies must i weave? what is a friend? really and truly. tomorrow can't possibly be a better day than today'-[xiiao] deathie Labels: breakaway, emo, emotionally-bound, stereotyping |