
![]() |
Tuesday, 19 August 2008 @ 10:45 pm
Another quiz with random condom connotations. RS WAS A BOMB TODAY! mrs nelly leslie was sooooooooo funny today! we were like ranting on and on about rubbish like sex talks and stuff cuz esther kept mentioning abstinence. HEH. and she was like telling us this story about this sec 3 sex talk, where they were showing pictures of stds and stuff, and the presenter was like saying," YOU SHOULDNT DO THIS BLAH BLAH BLAH AND YOU SHOULD STICK TO ONE PARTNER" and suddenly she supposedly started teaching them how to put on a condom, and halfway through she said, "BY THE WAY, THAT THING STICKING UP IS NOT A REAL PENIS." DIAO. okay actually this isnt very exact, but this is roughly what i caught. and supposedly there was a sec 3 who was so traumatised that she told her teacher that yesterday night or something, she had a nightmare that she was in the botanic gardens and was being chased around by a GIANT PENIS WITH A DAGGER. LOL. zomg. this is dam weird! and somehow or other we started ranting on and on about RUBBISH. so basically we went off time lorh, and i was late meeting gu niang and xinyuan and crystal. delia had already left D: O_O thank god CHIOBU, NOTHING, and JACKDAW (ahem gu niang, xinyuan, and crystal la) decided to go far east first. NYAKS. i shant write anymore. OR IT WONT BE FUN ANYMORE. haha. and i refuse to put up a proper wishlist despite deenie's pleading, because i would like to see what the people around me think is the best gift for me. and deenie I AM NOT WISHING FOR A MR. RIGHT. because i believe that my standards are too high. :D no guy will fit it. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. except my fictional characters. they are so perfectly imperfect. :D OH SHIT. i knew i wanted to write something but i cant remember what. anyways. my hongkong photos are in the post UNDER this post. scroll down to see how spastic i look with specs if you: 1. didnt know what i looked like with specs 2. DIDNT EVEN KNOW i wear specs. I SHALL EDIT THIS POST WHEN I REMEMBER WHAT I WANTED TO WRITE. oh dammit. i havent finish debate prepping. damm. will jennifer kill me? anyways. heres a quiz i coped from LIDAN. BECAUSE she said that i would most likely be the first to do it and also because im suffering from a major ahem ahem neon pink stomach ache. (x)-Gone on a blind date. (it wasnt blind though! i could recognize the other party's voice) (x)-Skipped school ()-Been to Canada ()-Been to Mexico ()-Been to Florida (x)-Been on a plane (x)-Been lost ( )-Been to Washington, DC ( )-Swam in the ocean (x)-Cried yourself to sleep (x)-Played cops and robbers (x)-Recently colored with crayons ()-Sang Karaoke (x)-Paid for a meal with coins only (x)-Done something you told yourself you wouldn't ()-Made prank phone calls (why has everyone seemingly done this before? :O) ()-Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose ()-Caught a snowflake on your tongue (x)-Danced in the rain (all the time in primary school. seems like its too immature to do it nowadays) (x)-Written a letter to Santa Claus (every single year since i could write) ()-Been kissed under the mistletoe (wish i knew what a mistletoe looked like O_O) ()-Watched the sunrise with someone you care about (x)-Blown bubbles ()-Gone ice-skating ()-Been skinny dipping outdoors ()-Gone to the movies by yourself (BOOOO-ring) ()-Got a speeding ticket 1. Any nicknames? Not much since primary school ended. Guess we could refer to: Joelle's - EL, Josephine's - Milotic. 2. Favorite drink? Definitely 7up RASPBERRY! 3. Mother's name? ... Jackie? 4. Tattoo? I WANT I WANT I WANT. but im scared of pain! :O so i prob will nvr get one. 5. Body Piercing? Ears. I WANT ANOTHER ONE. but im scared of PAIN. AGAIN! 6. How much do you love your job? If you mean the occupation i fill in on the immigration.. NOT MUCH. 7. Birthplace? Hong Kong, China. (HIGH FIVE LIDAN!) 9. Ever been to Africa? Want to. 10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? YES! Mrs Field's cookies are THE BEST. 11. Ever been on TV? Once when I was 2, on the news channel when a.. er.. i dont know what its called.. its like a tornado like thingy.. urgh. bad weather. freak weather. whatever. hit hong kong. they were video-ing it and somehow i got on it. according to my mom. 12. Ever steal any traffic sign? How do you steal one? TEACH ME D: 13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, I think it was the reason why I became very high for like two weeks. 14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? MARIO KART. i dont know how many doors it has. 15. Favorite salad dressing? I haven't eaten salad for god knows how long! 16. Favorite pie? Apple! 17. Favorite number? 7 18. Favorite movie? I don't think I have a particular favourite. I don't know why. 19. Favorite holiday? December hols? 20. Favorite Dessert? MINTiceCREAMwithSTRAWBERRYiceCREAMmixedTOGETHER! 21. Favorite food? Hmmmmmmmmm. ROCK DEW. A fruit is FOOD right? 22. Favorite day of the week? Currently - TUESDAY. I LOVE RS AND I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY MORE. 23. Favorite brand of Body wash? Nature's Path. I CANT FIND IT ANYMORE THOUGH. URGH. IM RUNNING OUT OF SOAP!!!!! 24. Favorite toothpaste? Sensodyne or whatever its spelled. 25. Favorite smell? Let's put a very 'errr' answer. DHIA. i cant decide between the sweet smell of ROCKDEW or the DHIA smell.. nyaks. 26. What do you do to relax? Write. But it usually makes me stressed if I have a dateline. Sleeping would be good too. 28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Myself. HOPEFULLY: Rich and popular writer :D most probably: what you see now ++ abit of wrinkles and less childishness. 29. Furthest place you will send this message? Can someone edit this question? IT DOESNT APPLY. BOO LIDAN. CHANGE IT. 30. Who will respond to this the fastest? Me. BOOYAH. couldn't tomorrow possibly be a better day that today'-[xiiao] deathie |