
![]() |
Thursday, 28 August 2008 @ 8:20 pm
blended organs and locked gates omg we got our math back today! it really sucked. and i realised i am like the MOST INTELLIGENT PERSON ON EARTH. i sprained my ankle AGAIN. totally. minor one, but still! i feel majorly indebted to the auntie in the first shop, I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD MAKE SOME EXTRA COOKIES FOR HER D: oh. and LIT RECITATION WAS PRETTY GOOD TODAY! i have a feeling im like on par with the not so good in the class but YEAH! Delia and Grace were good too! YES OUR ROW ROCKS. erm. CSI was disgusting. i dont even want to talk about it. i mentioned it to my dad and he was like:" OMG SHE POUNDS THE STUFF AND BLENDS THEM?" gloria: "YES ITS SO GROSS" dad: "ARE YOU SURE SHE DIDNT USE A STRAW AND SUCK THE PERSON'S BRAIN OUT?" gloria: ._." (realizes my dad is being stupid) dad: "SUCH A LAME SHOW." ahhhh. qing jing zuo wen is due tomorrow, my cookies look terrible ( I HAVE NO IDEA WHY) and I HAVENT FINISHED MY LETTERS OF APPRECIATION. chapter 3 is going up once i decide on what event they are going to participate in. Time to elaborate on the finer details of life! haha. my mom went to chinatown for her monthly / two monthly spa / facial and she brought mini along. AND she told mini to buy me yong tau foo. SO BASICALLY SHE WAS LIKE TAKING DAM LONG TO COME HOME. and the WHOLE time GLORIA was locked out of the house! (because they had padlocked the door and gloria doesnt have the key to the padlock!) i was like: *unlocking gate* - click click *pull gate* ITS NOT MOVING. OMG OMG. *PULL HARDER* ITS STILL NOT MOVING. suddenly realises that there is a padlock. zomg. WORST PART- I WAS URGENT FOR THE BATHROOM! so i had to like walk one stupid big round to the swimming pool to use the toilet! EW. and then i proceeded to sit on the steps outside my floor and write stuff in my notebook. ha. i looked dam pathetic. next up - my post dedication to gu niang! oh. i realised. I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU NOW. screw you. you aren't even on my list of "PEOPLE I WANT TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY WITH". go away. shoo. stop sms-ing me. おねがい'-[xiiao] deathie |