
![]() |
Wednesday, 13 August 2008 @ 7:05 pm
Divorce vs Depression. The battle of words. yes grace it IS about the crying thing. if you're referring to today's post in com studs. i think you people are dam weird. first, you all complain that i cry too easily. THEN, when i DONT cry, you all think im weird. SEE! and you and delia better stop teasing me about AHEM AHEM AHEM AHEM. you should be happy i kind of let you two know okay! PLUS its EMBARRASSING. plus you dont have to tease me so much right? I AM kind of shy okay. UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE. everyone, well maybe not everyone. but most people hide a darker side. (AKA CRYSTAL with her emo side) a side that no one else knows about. anyways. back to the divorce issue. Divorce is a traumatising issue. It's not just about the DEED itself. but even the THOUGHT or MENTION of it. It's even worse when you have a kid. I mean, think about it in EVEN IF the child is stupid / doesn't understand.. that DOESN'T give them the right to talk about divorcing in front of the kid! I mean, what if the kid understands? WOULDN'T IT BE TRAUMATISING?! Let's weigh the possibilities: 1. If someone shouts the word 'DIVORCE' at their spouse, the child might feel heartbroken that her parents don't seem to love each other anymore, even IF they don't divorce in the end. URGH I CANT WRITE ANYMORE. everytime i think about the debate criteria I FEEL DAM DEPRESSED. DO I LOOK LIKE I CAN SPEAK BETTER THAN RASHVIN? NO. so.. GLORIA WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO MAKE DEBATE HER MERIT STAR. D: WILL FINISH THE DIVORCE THING (isnt this what i always say? "will finish") when i feel more.. argumentative. and when my mask is taped together again. regret. thats what i feel when i look at you. oh you think you are SO smart hor? well MAYBE it was JUST my fault, but you didn't have to rub the salt.. And you didn't have to treat me like that. but i knew it long ago. i don't and maybe never had you. you knew me, but you never thought it would go so far didn't you? you knew my darker side.. yet it wasn't so black wasn't it? YOU THINK YOU VERY SMART RIGHT? urgh. i don't want to think about you, see you, hear you, or talk to you. please. i beg you. couldn't tomorrow possibly be a better day that today'-[xiiao] deathie |