<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Wednesday, 20 August 2008 @ 11:42 pm
I FEEL THEREFORE I AM

I feel, therefore it is?

I've been doing some thinking. (on the bus home really long ago)
and I've come to the conclusion that I operate on a simple level of judgement where it's more of where feelings come into play rather than basic logic and common sense. (which are the same things :D)

In my OPINION, (haha. i am suffering from drama class syndrome)
feelings take precedence over logic in almost everything I do. Meaning that I do things not because I know they are within my ability and such, but because I

1. Feel like doing it
2. Am in love with the idea of it
3. Have an influx of emotions that ends up with me doing it

Quite simply, it just means that I act upon the first thing in my mind, and could just bounce around one day and decide to paint my hands green because.. I FELT LIKE IT.

Or, it could also be that after an obsessive period of anime where all the characters seem to be abnormal, I would attempt to be abnormal because.. I LOVE THE IDEA OF IT.

Most of the time though, my actions are a result of emotions that I feel towards a certain group of people involved in the matter on hand. These emotions are felt TOWARDS this group of people, examples would be GUILT, OBLIGATION, and like those people who watch dramas would say, LOVE.


Let's get straight to the point, I'm writing this because, at 11:57 pm on the 20th of August, I am NOT asleep because I am feeling an influx of obligation towards the class.
Understand?




Anyways, back to ranty mood. p.s. this post is rather random.

I LOVE DEBATE.
(like usual)

but sadly there wasn't enough people to debate today, so we just did case studies.

GLORIA FEELS DEMORALISED.
zi en and joey were pawning me in debate. URGH. i lack the ability to express myself without using excessive words. AHHH BSHHH.

Booyah. There's a NPCC rafting trip or something next saturday, which incidentally is the date we start AMBERS again. HEAR SEE THAT? AMBERS PEOPLE FROM 212, I THINK WE HAVE AMBERS ON THE 30th OF AUGUST.

should i go for NPCC or AMBERS?
i love AMBERS.
but NPCC is RAFTING :O and there's a badge involved :O

nyaks.
im feeling emotionally exhausted these few days, and my body has been shutting down whenever it can (eg, the moment i lay down when i got home, i somehow or other fell asleep, with none of the usual - EYELIDS ARE HEAVY.. OOHMMPH - rubbish.)

urgh. im supposed to wash my hair today but im feeling paranoid and lazy, plus the only reason im supposed to wash my hair today is because my fringe is starting to look funny, which is a good indicator of a bad day tomorrow if i dont wash my hair.

OH WELL. i dont mind operating on a bad hair day tomorrow. anyways this week has been bad, so why not stretch it?

OOOMBA. I HAVE DEBATE ON FRIDAY :D
i love this new consistency. it means that i can see ZI EN (confirmed) CHARLA, JOEY etc. ASAP! haha.

UH OH. i found out alot of people i know whom are taking combi-s i want are taking TRIPLE SCIENCE LITERATURE. I WANT TO CHANGE :O but that will mean I will need like BIOLOGY tuition on top of CHEMISTRY. yucks. i dont need extra stress thankyou.

OOHZA. Mr Toh seems to think that I am vaguely responsible and can COULD therefore take charge of today's debate session. I cannot help but disagree, and I bet 212 (those people in class today) disagreed too! Like mentioned earlier, I operate on a simple level of I FEEL LIKE IT. so i'm NOT in the least responsible.

Does this mean I have a high chance in getting a position in EXCO when it's our turn?

Jennifer gave my present to marcus. OOPS. i think she misunderstood the fact that it WAS for marcus until i realised he wasnt coming anymore, so when she was there that day it kinda became HER welcoming gift. OH WELL. i'll get her another one then. Does she like teddy bears? :D

okay. i should seriously stop blogging, and finish the advertisement. BOOYAH!

booyah'-[xiiao] deathie

Labels: ,