<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Monday, 18 August 2008 @ 10:18 pm
anal sex and what not

was going through my handphone today during recess / lunch with guniang CHIOBU and Dhia (delia) when i realised I HAVE ALOT OF PHOTOS IN MY PHONE. like 600 +

so yeah.

anyways. i'll post some of them up.

but firstly! today history was like the best class i think.
i mean. ms lee was wearing one of those really nice dresses again! :D
and so wenyuan.guniang. were suggesting that HEY we should just shout CHIOBU out to the whole class, (which wenyuan really did). the point is that it was guniang's idea first, so now i shall re transform her nickname to chiobu! (anyways she IS a chiobu la).

2nd. XINYUAN HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN RENAMED "NOTHING" and is now my temporary boyfriend to scare off paikia's who want to get my number like how they did to crystal and yeqi (she forgot gu niang!)

3rd.
MS LEOW!

even if the class doesn't appreciate what you've done for us, I really want you to know that you're like the best ONE OF THE BEST english teachers I have, and though you're forgetful and don't teach us in a theoretical and drumming way, I STILL THINK YOU'RE AN AWESOME TEACHER!

Thanks for showing us all how english and lit can be fun and not boring at all, and how english can be expressed in so many different ways!

Thanks for telling us random facts and stories that not only made lessons more interesting but also more personal too.

URGH. i suck at writing dedications. OH WELL.

MS LEOW I (WE?) LOVE YOU! (kind of)

4th.
when we went for NPCC shooting that day, I FORGOT TO BLOG ABOUT IT. but oh well. not much at least.

anyways. I SAW THIS REALLY COOL CAR, so i took a picture, and
the picture is dedicated to DHIA. (deliakandangdang)


it's a doraemon car! :D


even the insides are doraemon-ish!

HAHA. I BET YOU DIDNT KNOW DHIA LIKES DORAEMON. (not).

5th.
BIRTHDAY PRESENTS.

i feel pathetic.
i keep asking people what they're going to give me, it's like bringing my hopes up.

yet, i know that on the day itself, i'll smile outwardly..
but sulk inwardly.

and probably at night i'll cry and cry and cry.
because,

no body can give me what I really really want.


on a better note, I've got.. ONE present already!

let me start predicting what else i might get:

1. a book - if huifei feels like it, she might give me a book she bought but never read before. or something. like last year.

2. soft toys- that's what people usually give me.

3. MONEY! - what i want the sky to give me.


okay. i cant think anymore. how about everlasting warranty AGAINST homework?

OMG EW. MY.. CHAIR IS WET. YUCKS, i hate washing my hair, it drips and drips and drips and wets everything. YUCKKKS.

-intermission while gloria tries to find towels to put under her butt-

okay. anyways. er. here are some random pictures i have which i wanted to post cause they are weird.


claudia trying to make a weird face. abit blur though.


jinghui proudly posing with her ESTHER'S BREAKING DAWN
OMG I WANT BREAKING DAWN. (I WANT THE WHOLE SERIES IN HARDBACK!)


xinyuannothing's brain juice. DO YOU DARE TO DRINK IT?
i dont think anyone dares to drink it, even if its to win the humanities quiz la.

the next part is like things i want or reviews.


I SAW THIS BOOK IN TIMES AND I WANT IT. IT SOUNDS GOOD. i cant see clearly though.

I WANT THE HISTORIAN TOO (this is much clearer)


This is some weird version of dragonfruit my mom bought.
IT'S REALLY PURPLE OKAY.
it's kinda sweet, but i dont like dragonfruit so i can't comment.


This is the OH SO FAMOUS rockdew i've been talking about.
You can smell it from like miles away okay, i can put the box on my table and type here and i can still smell it! AMAZING. It's like as strong as delia's smell.


This is yeqi's adorable neko hat. I WANT A NEKO HAT TOO D:

And if you're feeling nice and generous, and have NO IDEA what to give me, you can consider coming to anchorpoint and buying this really cute white bag from this 50's shop next to 360 options which is right across the main door next to the disney restaurant. (this is confusing)

I mean, the main door, which is next to the disney restaurant; when you enter it, you can see this orange shop across the big balcony thing, and next to the orange shop (which is options 360) is the 50's shop ( i mean like theres only two shops next to options, one is the 50's one, one is G2000, i think you can tell the diff right?) and buy me the white bag which is hanging on the stand right in front of the door. ITS DAM CUTE.

haha.
im being weird.

or you could just give me money / treat me to food / buy me unlimited sweet talk coupons or something. :D

because i know you can't give me what i really want

NYAKS. i cant believe im still online rushing my butt off for RS. heh. but im so proud of myself!
I SPENT 10 mins 2 hours (or so esther thinks) on the concept of our RS thing, and its like 1 PAGE LONG. AND SOUNDS SUPER CHIM. i mean:

These values, conveyed through short stories, might sublimely affect the children and thus lead them upon the road of chastity.


ISNT THIS CHIM ENOUGH? haha. and plus me and esther were crapping on msn about like whether we want our children to have premarital sex ( I WANT MY CHILDREN TO, because its funner that way) and about whether we should write about dark tales (eg rape or anal sex) for our short stories to scare little kiddies off sex FOREVER.

and i was like telling her that : (esther is blue, i think its a very esther colour. so serene)

`. xiiao deathie -- says:
anal sex, can cause people to shit through their vagina
`. xiiao deathie -- says:
its dam gross
esther says:
oh my shit
`. xiiao deathie -- says:
and if its a bad case
`. xiiao deathie -- says:
the person might 'shit' the baby out through the butt.
`. xiiao deathie -- says:
ITS DAM GROSSSSSSS.
`. xiiao deathie -- says:
POOR BABY
`. xiiao deathie -- says:
D:
esther says:
OH MY FREAK
esther says:
NOOOOO
esther says:
that's disGUSTing

ITS TRUE OKAY. cuz if the BANANA is like really big, and they use alot of force, it can supposedly tear a hole in the wall between the vagina and the BUTT okay. so when the person shits, the shit goes through the hole and comes out in the wrong hole. ZOMG.

YUCKS.

anyways. i shall go sleep liao! will post nice pictures of hongkong tomorrow. I PROMISE! :D

couldn't tomorrow possibly be a better day that today'-[xiiao] deathie

Labels: