
![]() |
Monday, 8 September 2008 @ 9:51 pm
4 out of 15 read! URGH. today was "the first day of school" of term 4! and it was HORRIBLE. I think that my Chinese results have been so horrible that I've actually given up on feeling pathetic when I get my horrendous results back! O_O how shocking. AHHHHHHH. AND WE HAVE TO SIGN MATH D: i dont even WANT to think about it. urgh it's so horribleeeee. AND AND AND. erm. I know I haven't posted anything worthy of reading on my story blog, but but but I HAVE NO INSPIRATION FOR CHAPTER 4, despite finishing chapter 5 already. I'm trying a new switching POV thing, and I CANNOT imagine what Arianna thinks like. Somehow or other I wanted to write her as some sarcastic bitchy bimbo or something. But then it would spoil the whole thing. And I can't write her as EMO. urgh. HOW INFURIATING!. But still! I've put up a one-shot that i have NO IDEA is prose or poetry. lol. it looks like prose, but isn't plotty. I might change it into a story :D It's the italic + normal font style! GO READ. On a side note, I've finished Symphony, Pages For You, Oracle Night, and The Tin Princess, out of all the books I bought. Seriously, I never knew Pages For You was about.. Whatever it is about. I thought it was just some normal dedication to love and sappy and BORING. It's pretty obvious the moment I reached like the 6th page, that they were talking about lesbians. O_O NO! PLEASE DONT THINK SICK. It's not physical. Not very. They more like describe the emotions and confusion that goes along with it, especially when one of the girls involved is actually like SUPER naive. Oracle Night was fab. But, I would have loved it more if they had actually worked on the ORACLE NIGHT they mentioned INSIDE. The one with the future and everything. It would have been SO MUCH NICER. Than this stupid diary like thing. The Tin Princess is written by Phillip Pullman :D I never knew the Sally Lockheart Series was made into a show, I shall watch it. Sally looks really pretty :D Symphony sounds good, but it's more like Lord Of The Rings. Boring in front and pretty good in the middle. I fell asleep in the first few chapters >.<" Anyone interested in borrowing can approach me. Pictures will be put up soon! :D EDWARD CULLEN. fullstop. And yes, I totally agree with Esther on one thing, it is SOOOO irritating when no body does their english homework / PE and like disregards it. They don't apologise or anything, they just TAKE IT FOR GRANTED. It's so infuriating! I'm so glad I have Joelle as a partner <3. Or I might just give up on 212 too. our own brand of fear.'-[xiiao] deathie Labels: book review, fun, random, review |