
![]() |
Saturday, 20 September 2008 @ 7:35 pm
Dear Samuel, Kiss My Butt. Dear Samuel, I don't really know how to tell you this, but our socks don't match. I think I realized it when I saw the purple monkey outside your office and I saw you sit on my boyfriend. I'm sure you're frostbitten enough to understand that there is no solution to you being a dumbkid. I'm returning the pictures from Vegas to you, but I'll keep my virginity as a memory. You should also know that I will never forget that night and that your cucumber-fetishism is weird. Kiss my butt, Gloria. either read janne's blog or i decided i shan't torture you all. visit my UNUSED - set aside for rubbish reasons blog for the explanation. ha. (i have no idea why i have a set aside for rubbish blog. i just thought the blog name was cool and decided to keep it for future use). p.s. i just realised that this is my 200th post! haha. im so slow! amore, more, ore, re'-[xiiao] deathie |