
![]() |
Tuesday, 16 September 2008 @ 9:15 pm
dum spiro, ti amo EEKS. I CUT MY FRINGE. zomg...... it doesn't look different, UNTIL, i look down, then it's freaking obvious! the whole fringe will fall down in this perfectly straight line thing. ZOMGGGGG. ahhhhhhh. lol. AND THE OTHER SIDE ISNT CUT (isnt making sense). erm. basically, i cut my fringe on the right side, (your left) the side where everything slopesssss. omgggggggggg. but i didnt cut the left (your right) haha. so it's kinda imbalanced i guess. I LOOK REALLY WEIRD WHEN I LET DOWN MY HAIR. cuz the shorter fringe becomes way more obvious. lol. anyways. I FINISHED "Last Voyage of the Valentina" omggggg. IT WAS FREAKING NICE! i wanna write liddat! ZOMG. ermmmmm. but the ending was SUPERRRRRRRR confusing. omg. but the plot was really cool! haha...... i'll do a proper review sooooooon omggg. i have italian quotes stuck in my head nowww and a great urge to go to italy (AGAIN). and and and the book makes italian men seem so sexyyyyy LOL. really! omg... as well as the fact that it makes them seem really.. ahem ahem. :D AHHHHHHHHH I WANT AN ITALIAN BOYFRIEND. (im just joking. anyways would he want me? NAHHH) alamakkkk i haven't done my debate notes and there's debate tomorrow! *GASPPPP* MY NEW FRINGE POKES ME. dum spiro, ti amo - while i breathe, i love you.'-[xiiao] deathie Labels: book review, random, review, rgdb8, short note |