<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Tuesday, 23 September 2008 @ 9:55 pm
Friendship burns.

I'm feeling super dao and emo now even though i'm supposed to be doing my lit FA. urgh.

I knew i shouldn't have clicked on that name, your name, on the msn contact list.
Chatting with you just further depresses me with the current impression I have of you.




Friendship is entrusting your feelings, thoughts, and opinions on someone when you confide in them.

When you trust someone and regard them as a friend, you are expecting a certain kind of responsibility on their part when they perhaps protect your best interests by either respecting your rights over the bond both of you share, or to at least be careful with their emotions, especially when on your part you have already fulfilled the above criterion.

To know a friend has betrayed your trust, either by exposing your secret or by disregarding your feelings when making a decision, is perhaps one of the deepest kind of hurt one can inflict on another in the friendship circle.

Of course no one expects you to confide or entrust everything in your friend, but to show a preference over your friend or to withhold certain kind of expected responses would be too cruel. In this case it would be either to treat another friend whom is not close to him/her with higher regard as compared to you, or in the latter's case, it would be to totally sever all kinds of virtual bonds and treat your friend almost like a stranger.

Surely a friend has inherited the right to comfort, or to lend a shoulder, during your darkest periods of depression perhaps.

Someone should really understand that being friends with someone who refuses to share or divulge why, when, or how, or even allow you to sympathise or empathise with him or her, is very hard. It is the sense of neglect, and perhaps inability on the friend's part when he/she is rejected.

Is friendship only valuable when it starts hurting?



okay sorry. >.< i was feeling superrrrr depressed over this whole friendship thing.
i really really hate it when people treat you as if you have the inability to sympathise or empathise with them, and assume that just because you're all smiles most of the time, you never feel sad and are like some kind of godly immortal who doesnt feel.

Seriously. If you want to suffer alone, fine, be that way, just declare it out loud so those reaching out to help won't burn their hands unnecessarily. Don't be a selfish bitch / bastard. Just because you like the fire doesn't mean I do, I'm just afraid that you're getting burnt.

Burn in hell, i don't care anymore.
I'm going to apply burn cream, so there.




Tag Replies
Lidan: Yes they do! They're the colour I visualize in relation to the person! Kind of, like when I think of Lidan I think of Dark Blue. :D for now. Would you like to change my opinion? haha. i have a weird way of describing people. Don't worry. Oh, for the kindness thing, I meant huifei. And the dedication wasn't limited to that day, it was everything. :D you make me smile, I LOVE YOU. kind of. :D

Xinyuan: I wasn't referring to Lidan! i was referring to huifei's random bursts of kindness = not poking you and standing there actually listening for like 2 minutes.

Deenie: IM CHIONGING LIT. JIU MING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

 Blogger draft has ugly text colours, so there.

amore, more, ore, re'-[xiiao] deathie

Labels: , , , ,