<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Saturday, 27 September 2008 @ 12:39 am
GOOGLE CHROME! will you marry me?

GOOGLE CHROME!
marry me!

I love you! 
Your New Tab page is so sinfully memorable! It let's me know what we did the night before without a prompt from you! As well as OUR favourite places to go!

Dynamic tabs are something to DIE for! It's so convenient to just drag parts of you around and rearrange articles of 'clothing' on you. It's even easier to just pull it off and use it separately! 
And when I do something wrong, your separated tabs are simply magnificent! They act like a Crash control so that only the affected area feels numb, and the rest of it is still working purrfectly.

We can maintain our privacy by working on Incognito mode! Where nothing we do is recorded in history, and no cookie crumbs are left around.

You haven't changed much Google! You're still as protective as ever, even more so with Chrome! Viruses FEAR US with Safe browsing!
Instant bookmarking is wayy more convenient now that everything is just laid out there and it isn't limited to the last 3 or 4 places I liked (folders i saved in)!

It feels the same now that we can Import Settings from my ex, so everything I liked is now imprinted on YOU, and we can enjoy it all together without going through the baby steps again!



Yet, as much as I love you, you aren't that different from the internet browser next door. So much for Simpler downloads, other internet browsers also have a download bar at the bottom!

And I do not need your multi-Application Shortcuts, they are of absolutely no use to me.



Something random I did. Was feeling super high. 

Now if my dad allows me to.. I shall buy a diamond ring for

Opera! wait for me my love!

-- xiiao* deathie ♫
(who has gone absolutely insane)

Labels: , , ,