
![]() |
Thursday, 25 September 2008 @ 9:46 pm
the p(r)ot-cket. Yay. finally something truely worthy of being happy about. CHINA JUST FINISHED LAUNCHING THE ROCKET. for those of you who didnt see it in the newspapers, CHINA WAS LAUNCHING A ROCKET INTO SPACE AT 9:10PM TODAY. so there. currently only 3 countries have sent rocket's into space, USA, RUSSIA, and CHINA. :D my dad was being superbly enthu about the whole thing, running from one end of the house (where the tv is) to my room, and like opening the door really roughly to shout to me the minutes left. "20 minutes!" "4 minutes!" "2 minutes!" "1 minute!" "40 seconds!!!" "20 seconds!" And so, we watched it together. haha. the video feed sucked lah. but hey! they were in space. so there. Super random. I hated the ending, so I changed it. STUPID AUTHOR! :D And so the smoker strikes. No one knows what the drug dealer is thinking about in the darkness of the night, but he isn't happy. Not at all; and no one makes big daddy angry. I really meant what I said. -- xiiao* deathie ♫ Labels: breakaway, emo, random, rant, school, stereotyping, stressed, work |