<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Thursday, 11 September 2008 @ 11:10 pm
RANDOMIFIED

yay! i think this new description thing is a nice way to start each post! :D

lol. right. totally. haha.
MY PAINING IS.. 65 % done. yucks. I'm having alot of trouble painting it cuz i keep switching the colours instead of painting like all the blacks first, then the whites, etc etc. haha.

omg. when i take a photo of it with my phone it looks WAYY nicer than in real life! the colours look REALLY Different O_O

booyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
watched like 20 mins of sarah conner chronicles. OMG I THINK THE ROBOT PERSON IS FREAKY. especially since the episode i watched, she was like reseted or something and almost killed john. and her expression was REALLY REALLY scary.

I realised im like super super clumsy! haha. I JUST BROKE MY RECORD OF MOST NUMBER OF INJURIES! :D i now have 7 :D
that's not alot but still! :D

and i think at the rate im using my dad's anti-inflammation cream, it's going to run out in like 2 days or something. i LOVE it, it's like ma zui yao, so my jaw doesn't hurt as much, ITS ADDICTIVE. :D

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST. YAY!

OMG I HAVENT FINISHED MY CHINESE COMPO. i shall do it now! :D
i love my story concept! I HATE MY VOCAB.
why do i suck at chinese so much D: if i was half as good in chinese as i was in english, i'd be really happy already! :D at least i'll have a wider vocab. O_O

urghhhhhhh. i'm suffering from this really bad sore throat. yucks, and it keeps coming back if i talk for like half an hour or so straight. i hate it! and i keep waking up with it. urghhhhhhhh. AND THERES DEBATE TOMORROW. *attempts to faint*

oh well. LOVE LOVE DEBATE. urgh. somehow or other i really think that mr toh shouldnt put the sec 3s in charge of debate. no offence man, but they rarely come for training! at least rachel used to come almost every training, or at least either shi min or rachel would come.

for the sec3s, they dont even come, not to mention taking turns. URGH.
they should make like zi en or jia ying part of the ex-co! :D RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE :D




You Are a Red Crayon




Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors.

You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself.

Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming.

Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships.



Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.


HEY! WHY DO THEY GIVE ME THE COLOUR I HATE THE MOST? I HATE RED.
I LOVE GREEN.
i shall redo this quiz. HMPH.
erm. i redid it and got orange. URGHHH. FORGET IT. i shall stick with red.

EEKS! i thought i posted this post already! obviously bloggerrr malfunctioned GRRR.

purple overalls, purple drama.'-[xiiao] deathie

Labels: