<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Saturday, 13 September 2008 @ 10:34 am
YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY

AHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

lol.
obviously only a few things can ever make me so happy!

erm. WE GOT TWO NEW SEC 1s IN DEBATE. THEY ARE SOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEE.
yay! even though they are kinda shy and stuff, ( I THINK THEY'RE SCARED OF ME O_O)
but still! I WAS SHY TOO. i think. oh well. but still! that means debate still has hope!

nyaks.
and secondly,
JENNIFER SAID MY DEBATE YESTERDAY WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!
*gleefully faints*
IM SO HAPPY (again)

i'm not even thinking about my painting and the fact that i still have to paint it. O_O
I AM SO OVERJOYED I SHALL WRITE DEBATE NOTES ABOUT SPEAKER POSITIONS FOR THE SEC 1S! :D

oh.
erm.
their names are man lin and shu farn or somethhing. AT LEAST THATS WHAT I SAW ON THEIR NAME TAGS O_O

lol
their janne's PSL class.

purple overalls, purple drama.'-[xiiao] deathie

Labels: , , , , ,