<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Wednesday, 1 October 2008 @ 11:03 pm
HIATUS D:

I never knew reading took so long.
Have been mugging for PE and geog for the last few hours, alternating.

(actually i didn't mean to take this photo. but OH WELL.
since i was taking photos of my bookshelf, might as well right? :D)

My table looks horribly messy. Well, it was messy in the first place, with that huge blue box in the top right corner (its my stationary box) and now theres papers all overrrr it. urgh. (actually i stuffed it all under the pile you see now, so its not that messy looking. but oh well)

I really need to redecorate/ redo my room.
I need (items, or stuff i want to do):
  1. A new table - THE ONE I HAVE NOW IS : bending down from the sheer weight, and the sawdust thingy inside is popping out. not to mention that i have already obtained numerous scratches from its sharp edges.
  2. A new book shelf. Really. 2 of the shelves are CURVING down. SERIOUSLY. its freaky.. Wait I take a photo and post it.






    SEE! ITS THE SAME FOR BOTH! the right is like super high compared to the left, (cuz the left has heavier books!)




     oh yes. i need more space to put all the books i've been buying from book sales. they're tripping me about now. jutting out :O
  3. New bed side table: Seems like EVERYTHING is curving down from sheer weight, the bottom thing at the bottom of the drawers is slightlyyyy bent. and its too small to put all my rubbish
  4. New wooden planks for bookshelf 2. - yes i have TWO bookshelves. One is super tall, one is super short. haha. they look very cute together.






    1st pic (clockwise from top left) is the two bookshelves! haha. the smaller one is on the left
    IT LOOKS TALL but it isnt! look closely! do you see the tic-tac-toe look alike shelves on top of it? 
    THAT makes it look taller! D:
    the 2nd and 3rd pic is super obvious! ITS CURVING ALOT.
    (and gloria's photography sucks D:)
    the 4th isnt so much. but oh well!


    But basically all the shelves are curving, but the tall one is a kinda new bookshelf. so i want to just buy the wood planks thing to change. THE WHITE ONE IS SUPER OLD LIAO OKAY. (the short one) IT DOESNT EVEN LOOK WHITE ANYMORE :O
  5. Ahem ahem. I WANT TO REPLACE THE TABLE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY ROOM.I'm not showing this! NONONONO. it's pink! ZOMG
  6. Re-order my computer shelf thing and soft toy shelves. omg. they are SUPER messy. plus the computer is abit too low for me. 

Okay. so done. this is my bye bye post.

No im not going to die. not yet.

urgh. EXAMS. I'm going on hiatus.
Seriously.

I will still tag on my tagboard :D (if you tag first! :D)
No posts though.

BUT I'LL WRITE DOWN POST WORTHY THINGS :D
and post them :D

i promise chapters for my one or two avid readers. (so little D:)
p.s. JULIANNNNNN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
(oh no, im turning into one of those horrible fan girls who fan girl over non existent characters)

So there.

Dear World, Don't miss me too much D:
"I'm bored with it all." - (guess who said this before he died?)
-- xiiao* deathie ♫

HIATUS


OMFG THE FREAKING STUDY LAMP JUST DROPPED ON MY TABLE AHHHHH.

And gloria lived Happily Ever After.

Labels: , , , ,