<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Monday, 27 October 2008 @ 5:12 pm
nightmare-ism

GOMEN NE :O

Sorry for not blogging for a long period of time despite my promises that I would post! D:

I have my reasons :D

One of the main ones is that I've been busy trying to occupy myself / bore myself to death to stop myself from THINKING.

Why so? You might wonder. Simply because I've been getting these HORRIBLE nightmares / visual images, and I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.

Okay.. So.. erm.. (dammit im going back to informal speak) sorry if I start posting in this super formal language because I am on a BOOK RUSH.

Which means that I read loads of books continuously. I have currently finished 3 books in the span of 2 hours :D yay me.

URGH. I'm going off on random threads of thought.

So here's the "Content page" of my blogpost today / future posts (you never know! i might suddenly stop blogging and just decide to click that orange "publish post" and go borrow more books!)

1. MY NIGHTMARES :O
2. INSPIRATION
3. MGS U-14s
4. PEARS SOAP
5. SLEEP DISORDER
6. WEIGHT LOSS - wanted
7. MPP
8. THE BORING HOLIDAY D:

NO WAIT WAIT WAIT. it might not be in that order. so there!

-- xiiao* deathie ♫

Labels: