
![]() |
Thursday, 30 October 2008 @ 9:11 pm
withlove; from janne Something to keep you occupied for now Mark your confessions: [x] I'm afraid of silence. [x] I Talk A LOT when I get really nervous. [x] I am really ticklish!!!!!!!!!!! (ABITTT obvious) [x] I'm afraid of the dark. [x] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night. (isnt this like the next one?) [x] I can't sleep in a room if the door is open [ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed [ ] I am afraid of gay or lesbian people. (BOO TO THOSE WHO TICK THIS) [x] I believe in true love. [ ] I've run away from home [ ] I listen to political music (political music? :O) [ ] I collect comic books [x] I shut others out when I'm sad. (or at least i try to) [ ] I've stayed out all night. [x] I open up to others easily. (mostly. theres some things that are dusty though) [x] I am keeping a secret from the world. (quote deenie: I AM PREGNANT :O) [x] I watch the news [ ] I own over 5 rap CDs. [x] I love Disney movies. (they are nice okay! plus i watch them for INSPIRATION) [x] I am a sucker for green eyes. (YES. ZOMGGGGGGGGGG.) [x] I am a sucker for brown eyes. (AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. fangirlsoversyaoran :D) [ ] I am a sucker for blue eyes. (actually its okay lah. but i dont wanna tick all 3) [x] I dont kill bugs (:D) [x] I curse. [x] I have an "x" in my screen name. [x] I've slipped and fell in public. [x] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation (Slipped out? *cough*) [ ] I love Spam.... [x] I bake well (or at least i think so, i mean.. no body has died YET) [ ] I have worn pajamas to class. (I WANT TO :O) [ ] I have owned something from Abercrombie. [x] I want a better job (anything that doesnt revolve around hard work will do fine) [x] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours. (long long time ago) [ ] I love Dr. Phil. [ ] I like multiple people (HUH? dont understand) [ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. (ha.) [x] I am self-conscious. [x] I love to laugh. [ ] I have smoked a pack in one day. [ ] I loved Lord of the Flies. (I WANNNNNA READDDDD ITTTT. it sounds good) [ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. [ ] I can't swallow pills. [x] I have a lot of scars. (emotional or physical?) [x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. (that is, if i know its there) [x] I love chocolate. [x] I bite my nails. (when they are peeling. i cant stand jagged nails) [x] I am not comfortable with being me. [x] I play computer games when I'm bored. [ ] Gotten lost in the city. (city?) [x] Thought of suicide before [ ] Seen a shooting star [ ] Had a menage a trois. (HUHHHH?) [ ] Gone out in public in my pajamas [ ] Have kissed someone really strange (Define strange.) [ ] Hugged a stranger [ ] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of a diff. sex. (MAN. NO BLOOD :O) [x] Been in a fist fight (OH GOODY! :D) [ ] Been arrested. [ ] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose (LOL) [x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. (when i was 3?) [ ] made out in an elevator. (:O it sounds good in books, but i dont wanna try it) [ ] Swore at Liberace. [x] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose :D [ ] Been skydiving. [ ] Been bungee jumping. [ ] Gotten stitches. (I DONT KNOW LEH) [ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour [x] Bitten someone (HUIFEI and she was super pissed about it) [ ] Been to Niagara Falls. [ ] Gotten the chicken pox. [ ] Crashed into a car [x] been to Japan. [x] Ridden in a taxi. [ ] shoplifted [ ] Been fired. [ ] Stole something from your job. (does the job student count?) [ ] Gone on a blind date. [ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach. [ ]Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans. (I WANT :O) [x] Been to Europe. (LONG LONG TIME AGO) [x] Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee. (camps? p.s. define slept with :D) [ ] been to New York [ ] Been married [ ] Gotten divorced [x] Saw someone/something dying. (everyone is dying.) [x] Have a list of people you want to kill. [ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day. (I DONT DRIVE :O) [ ] Been to Canada. [x] Been on a Plane. [ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. [ ] Thrown up in a bar or club [x] Eaten sushi. [ ] Been snowboarding. [ ] taken a picture just for the sole purpose of putting it on myspace/friendster (What the decayingflesh.) [x] Been ice skating [x] Cried in public. (define public. but yes) [ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed. [ ]been at a party and instead of giving out your phone number you give them your myspace name and say look me up [x] Thought of someone a lot lately. [x] Hate the world. [x] Love someone who doesnt realize it [ ] have your cell phone permanently attached to your hand/hip with reference towards the post title, from now onwards, certain phrases will refer to posts of a certain nature. eg. with love - ripped off from someone (quiz) yours truely - emo post (PURPOSELY SPELT WRONGLY) yours purpley - story yours taffyly - dedication and so on and so forth (meaning that i havent thought of the rest) -- xiiao* deathie ♫ |