
![]() |
Wednesday, 12 November 2008 @ 12:00 am
nano pasta AHHHHHHHH. It's been 12 days since NANOWRIMO started :O oh no. do you think there's still enough time to join? For those of you who don't know, National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30. :O Nevermind. I shall just sign up anyways. It's really fun to just sit down and talk with someone. Either someone who has known you for more than 3 years and knows you very well, or someone who is INTERESTED in knowing and is empathetic and nice :D (and also not very close to you) Bleargh. I miss everyone. Feel like calling clarine and asking her out, anywhere, everywhere. I dont care if we end up sitting in the pool and wrinkling our skin just talking. At least I've known her for 6 years, not counting these 2 years. Lately I've been thinking about everyone I miss from my old school. And somehow or other Ilina popped up in my mind :O scary.The nice people, and the scary people. URGH. i end up remembering the scary ones long after the nice ones. And then there's the question of forgive AND forget? Forgiveness? Forget it, my revenge hasn't been exacted yet. And for those of you (none i bet) who are wondering who this "victim" will be, i assure you that unless you knew me more than 7 years ago, it probably isn't you. Anyways. I had debate today. Performed extra badly. 3rd speaker. urgh. I am so freaking pissed at myself. I'm never good enough am I? I never will be, will I? urgh. Okay.i shall restrict emo-ing to my other blogs :O So anyways. Jia ying is strangely amusing and nice :O and it scares me. haha. OHOHOH. we ate lunch together, Charla, Jiaying, Zi En, and I. haha. it was super funny. the waitress person gave me the wrong order but cuz the wrong order was also tossed in olive oil and garlic like the one I originally ordered, despite the pasta being different, i just dismissed it cuz it had happened before. Ends up it was somebody else's haha. but the waitress checked for me and just said it was okay since I had already started. Thank god I twirl my spaghetti instead of biting it. So all 4 of us shared the wrong order haha. it was super funnyy. We ended up sprinkling ALOT of chilli flakes and cheese flakes on the leftover 10 strands or so of pasta (the wrong order) and dared each other to eat it. I ate it first, and not to be outdone, jia ying immediately ate one more strand than me. HAHA. then we got into one of our "JIA YING KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT........" conversations. which unfortunately reached a not very postable topic. so there. i'm crossing my fingers I need my last chance so there. p.s. WII MUSIC IS SUPER FUN. -- xiiao* deathie ♫ |