
![]() |
Saturday, 1 November 2008 @ 12:00 am
shadows of the dark First things first, MY MSN IS NOT FREAKING WORKING. SORRY! :O Oooh. Speaking of NIGHTMARES. I REALLY WANT TO BLOG ABOUT WHAT ME AND JANNE DISCUSSED ON THE BUS TODAY. HAHAHAHA. ---------- CRUSHES. *evil laughter* if you don't get how this relates to nightmares, the point is that I told Janne about my nightmares :D that's how it connects! :D basically i think it started with drama night. :O that ms fanny person is SCARY. like when she was talking about making the frozen picture thing, i suddenly had this really scary vision thingy. The Hypocrisy It was black, grey, and white, like a old picture from a faded past. Yet, the picture was so bitterly comical, so ironic, she could feel from within her that it was meant, to be drawn with a pencil, sketched flawlessly, never edited. BLEH. it sounds.. weird. haha :D i'm going to bed first! it's Nov 01, 12: 31 am. I'LL WRITE MORE NIGHTMARES TOMORROW :D p.s. the evil enemies thing appeared more like those funny cartoon enemies that only have eyes and mouth and no body :O haha. i dont know how to explain. shall try and find a picture tomorrow. if you watch pretty cure, then i shall say it looks like those enemies in pretty cure. p.s.s. I DONT WATCH PRETTY CURE. i just saw it once. like ONE TINY EPISODE. haha :D -- xiiao* deathie ♫ Labels: breakaway, emo, yourstruely |