
![]() |
Sunday, 23 November 2008 @ 12:55 am
withlove; Deenie From deeenie! :D yay! Erm. I have two posts pending so yeah. The COMEBACK BRITNEY one (today) and the hypocrisy one. :D so yeah. don't wait for it though guys! i might just schedule them instead cuz next week i might be pretty busy. I'm flying on friday! my dad isnt BLEH. The Letter A Are you available?: Available for WHAT? For sale? NO. timewise? NO. anything else? i dont know :O What is your age?: 14! What annoys you?: BITCHY PEOPLE :O the super bitchy kind. people who think they live on the top of the world - ice queens, every single one of them. Oh. and people who look down on other people for prejudiced reasons (examples of people who GET LOOKED DOWN UPON - gays, poor people, stupid people) Letter B Do you live in a big house?: Not really. But I should be happy cuz it's at least 4 times bigger than the apartment i'm going to live in in hong kong. When is your birthday?: 26 August. Who is your best friend?: I don't know. Letter C What's your favorite candy?: MARSHMELLOWS. :D or maybe chocolate. hmm. i dont know. just not those plastic tasting made in china fruit candies. :O Who's your crush?: If i list them all, my blog post will stretch on forever. :D okay, maybe not. BUT IM NOT TELLING YOU :O When was the last time you cried?: erm. friday? heh. i cry for boring and stupid reasons though. like i just feel emotional for no reason. so this is a stupid question. The Letter D Do you daydream?: Who doesn't? What's your favorite kind of dog?: Collie, or maltese. OR THIS REALLY CUTE WELISH CORGI OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME AND I LOST MY DOG BOOK. (it's in caps cuz i'm very high) What day of the week is it?: SUNDAY! (1:02 AM - heh) The Letter E How do you like your eggs?: Sunny Side Up cuz i like the yolk. don't ask why. Have you ever been in the emergency room?: I DONT KNOW :O i dont think so, not that i remember What's the easiest thing ever to do?: Feel terrible. The Letter F Have you ever flown in a plane?: DUH. Do you use fly swatters?: No. I just scream, and someone waves the fly swatter for me. (DEENIE! IT'S NOT OLD FASHIONED. :O my mom uses it cuz she doesnt want to dirty anything - eg. slipper, newspapers, whatever not) Have you ever used a foghorn?: I've never even seen one before. I WANNA I WANNA. The Letter G Do you chew gum?: YOU DONT? :O Are you a giver or a taker?: I like to think that I'm a giver. Do you like gummy candies?: ZOMG YES. SQUISHY SQUISH SQUISH. The Letter H How are you?: WET. (hair) cough. What color is your hair?: Brownish - black. I wish it was proper brown. bleh. The Letter I What's your favorite ice cream?: Mint Chip! or Melon! or Mango! but good mango is hard to find :O Have you ever ice skated?: yeap and rammed my groin bone. i dont ever want to do it again. Do you play an instrument?: piano, guitar. nothing else. I suck don't I? :O The Letter J What's your favorite jelly bean brand?: I DONT LOOK AT THE BRAND. I JUST EAT. :O Do you wear jewelry?: Yeah. dangly dangly earrrrrings :D love love. The Letter K Who do you want to kill?: Nobody now. Do you want kids?: YESYESYESYES THEY ARE SO INCREDIBLY GORGEOUSLY CUTE :D Where did you go for kindergarten?: erm. cough cough. I don't want to say :D (maybe i just dont remember.) The Letter L Are you laid back?: you think? Do you lie?: NO. i don't! *shock* (cough cough) The Letter M Whats your favorite movie?: Erm. I change favourites very often. Do you still watch Disney movies?: YEAH. just think the cartoons are still owning the acting ones. Do you like mangos?: YESYESYES I LOVE INDIAN MANGOES. SUPPLY ME WITH NEVER ENDING SUPPLY OF INDIAN MANGOES AND I'LL MARRY YOU. p.s. no indians are allowed to apply. lol. The Letter N Do you have a nickname?: NO. at least none that i like. What is your real name?: You should know. Whats your favorite number?: 7!!! Do you prefer night over day?: Yeah. Even though i'm scared of the dark. Seems like the nice stuff happens more often at night - eg. star gazing, sleeping, dreaming, not to mention eating supper The Letter O What's your one wish?: TO STOP COUGHING. (as of now.) the cough is irritating and i'm scared it will continue till i go to hong kong. troublesome. Are you an only child?: yeah. sadly. bleh. i want an older brother. The Letter P What one fear are you most paranoid about?: erm. i'm scared of the dark and supernatural things and blood. just everything scary. What are your pet peeves?: erm. i dont like being daoed. im paranoid about that too! What's a personality trait you look for in people?: WEIRD / quirk and openess. The Letter Q What's your favorite quote?: Erm. i don't really remember quotes. But I guess I like Mark Twain quotes: "But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" and "My books are like water; those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water." He's really amusing! :D Are you quick to judge people?: sometimes. :D The Letter R Do you think you're always right?: Who doesn't? the question is HOW OFTEN. Are you one to cry?: Always. It's healthy! then you get to urinate less often! :X The Letter S Do you prefer sun or rain?: THE RAIN! don't get me started on it :D Do you like snow?: I haven't seen real snow before :O but it sounds marvelously lovable. What's your favorite season?: Autumn! it's so romantic. The Letter T What time is it?: 1:29 AM. time for bed What time did you wake up?: first time: 9 + then i went back to bed, then 10 +. how annoying. When was the last time you slept in a tent?: I don't really want to think about it. The Letter U Are you wearing underwear?: ... LIKE NO. IM NOT. *rolls eyes* Underwear or boxers?: LIKE I SAID, IM NOT WEARING *ROLLS EYES* (did a pervert write this question, and then like google it and feel perverted at the responses?) The Letter V What's the worst veggie?: CUCUMBER. BLEH BLEH PUI PUI. Where do you want to go on vacation?: Venice. (basically italy) I've never wanted to go anywhere else. it sounds so gorgeous and romantic and whatever not. plus it's so cool! The Letter W What's your worst habit?: Rambling. Or talking too loudly. Or maybe sneezing loudly. How bout just making loud noises? Where do you live?: On earth. It's a nice place, despite the fact that it's rotting. What's your worst fear?: Being alone. actually no. hmm. being unable to see. or knowing that i'm going to die soon, and not being able to do anything. knowing that my time is limited. The Letter X Have you ever had an x-ray?: probably. but dont really rmb. Have you seen the x-games?: huh. Do you own a xylophone?: no..? The Letter Y Do you like the color yellow?: I'm okay with it but I think it makes me look sick. My mom loves it on me though. What's one thing you yearn for?: Acceptance. The Letter Z Whats your zodiac sign?: Virgo. I don't like it's association with quietness and femininity and innocence and powerlessness. I also don't like the fact that it's symbol seems to always be a girl. bleh. but it's cool lah! Do you believe in the zodiac?: I don't really know what you mean by believe. Like the fortune telling thing or the descriptions or the story of the animal race? All, NO. Favorite zoo animal?: EH WHY MUST BE ZOO ANIMAL ARH? BABY SEAL ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG. *hyper ventilate* THEY ARE SO CUTE. i once watched this show and the baby seal has such adorably huge black black black eyes. they looked like black crystal balls. omg omg omg. and because it's still new born and can't protect it's eyes from winter, it just keeps tearing or something like that. AND IT LOOKED SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. yeah. :D -- xiiao* deathie ♫ Labels: withlove |