<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Friday, 7 November 2008 @ 1:04 am
withlove; from grace

okay. here's a quiz i coped from grace to occupy you guys while i rack my brains thinking about what im submitting on monday.

p.s. OMG THERES NO DEBATE ON MONDAY SO IM ONLY GOING TO SCHOOL TO SUBMIT A STUPID CAP APPLICATION?!

p.s.s. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ MY BLOG ON SATURDAY CUZ I'LL BE POSTING POSSIBILITIES FOR MONDAY'S SUBMISSION AND I REALLY NEED ADVICE. :O THANKS. I LOVE YOU! :D



1) Do you have secrets?

OBVIOUSLY. haha. they always ask this in quizzes. :O
plus i must have secrets to write my secrets piece right? :D

2) How do you explain love?

ouch. erm. i hate to say this but i believe cliches are totally right. love is the whole 'YOU SMILE I SMILE' THING. without the sunshine and rainbows of course.

i believe that love is the undeniable attraction towards another person, despite his or her faults, be it mentally, or physically, or even emotionally. it's the feeling where the other party is my (your) sun and i (you) basically revolve around this person. so rain or shine, (happy or unhappy), the person's emotion's and problems affect ourselves as a whole, and the person's approval ultimately affects us the most.

IM NOT MAKING SENSE. BLEH.

basically i mean that the person becomes the VIP in your heart and you will like fight and strive to make this person happy and approve of you, and somehow or another, it kinda becomes an obsession

Obsession- according to SK (:D :D :D) is something that takes up alot of your time, be it whether you think about it or whatever.

3) Do you enjoy going to school?

yes and no. duh. haha.

Yes because i love everyone there and i love the environment and i just am in love with the idea of being with everyone that i like :D

NO because i hate school politics and i hate how if you dislike someone you have to see her squished up face EVERY SINGLE BLOODY PISSIFYING DAY. URGH.

4) What would you do with a billion dollars?

I've never thought about this :O

I.. it would be very naive of me to answer the way I would have 4 years ago - donate most of it to cancer research. simply because donating is not good.

So.. i want to create my own research that supports cancer research and fund it. I ALSO WANT TO CREATE A PROJECT THAT.. erm.. i shant tell you.

I dont know. there's alot of things i want to do. I want to sponsor kids who want to fight for their own parental rights. I want to.. urgh.

5) Would you fall in love with your best friend?

Like i said, i dont mind gays. And seriously, I think loving your "soulmate" is no different from loving a friend, just that soulmates have that sizzle thats all.

Bleargh. I would not by my own will, and anyways, if I fell in love with my best friend, then best friends no longer yeah? in fact, if you fall in love with someone, or even start to have romantic feelings, you kinda stop treating them as best friends. Best friends and soulmates have different roles you know.

6) Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved.

I dont understand why Jen says I'm weird when I always go around praising people. It's the truth, they are pretty :D and it feels nice to be praised.. doesnt it? :O

7) List out your current 10 favourite songs.

omg. i dont know :O
i shall just list songs i never get tired of / songs i like NOW.

1. Prisoner Of Love - Utada Hikaru
2. Don't Tell Me It's Over - Gym Class Heroes
3. Reflectia - Eufonius
4. Pushin' Me Away - Jonas Brothers :O
5. Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney!
6. Beautiful World - Utada Hikaru
7. Because You Live - Jesse McCartney
8. Euphoric Field - Tenmon feat. Eliza
9. Kissin' Ears - Gym Class Heroes
10. Right Back In The Water - Jesse McCartney

8) If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do?

Erm. Define secretly like? :O

If it's a crush I would.. er.. condemn his girlfriend in all my *ahem ahem* fantasies? (not that I fantasize OF COURSE :D)
[THAT IS, IF I KNEW HIS GIRLFRIEND. dude. i dont even know some of my crushes personally]

If secretly like as in the 'omg-i-think-im-freaking-in-love-with-him'.
Erm.. I don't know. Feel shocked for awhile? And.. Write sad and soppy stories everyday sobbing over him till i kill myself one day and get famous for the fabulous writer who killed herself for love? HAHA. right. in my dreams.

I DONT KNOW LAH.
There isnt anyone i secretly like who is attached already.
[or at least to my knowledge. :O]
(not unless you count inuyasha OMG)

lol. yucks. no.

9) Is there anything which has made you extremely happy?

duh. :D loads. :P

I particularly enjoy sleeping. Or lying in bed and just.. THINKING. it's fun.
Or getting a nice and sincere birthday present from good friends.

OH. getting complimented :D
(yes gloria has a very big ego)

In any way. haha.
Particularly if it's my stories! :D i love my darlings alot.
(Darlings in this case as in my stories)

10) List the artists you listen to.

Do you want me to list all of them? I dont think i can.

Erm.

Utada Hikaru. Ayumi Hamasaki. Jesse McCartney (IM LISTENING RIGHT NOW :D)
Rie Fu. Jonas Brothers. Lindsay Lohan (she has ONE nice song) Hilary Duff. Gym Class Heroes. Do As Infinity. BoA. Leona Lewis. Alanis Morisette (sp?) Backstreet Boys. Westlife. Dream Street. Aly and AJ. Breaking Benjamin. Angels and Airwaves. Colbie Caillat.

All Anime OST singers. heh.


There's still loads more I cant remember for now. HA.

11) How would you see yourself in 10 years time?

10 years older, much more adorable, smarter, less emotional,

FAMOUS and WRITING MY BUTT OFF

12) What is currently the most important thing to you?

to finish this asap so i can get to bed. it's warm! :D

13) What is the kind of person you think who tagged you is?

chio. :D haha i know everyone says this about gu niang.
Oh. she's blur in a kinda cute way i guess..
Smart.
Very fun to be with. :D
OH. VERY FUN TO SHOP / WINDOW SHOP with. heh.

and a very good listening ear. as well as shoulder.

14) Would you rather have a rich but ugly husband or poor but handsome husband?

Ex- poor but handsome husband. Currently Handsome and Rich because the money is all mine :D (LOL)

Oh and yes. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
He's handsome cuz i say so.
(STOP TEASING ME ABOUT MY WEIRD TASTE IN GUYS :O)

15) What are your favourite colours?

PURPLE
and green

16) Would you give all in your relationship?

I always do. Love or hate relationship. Same thing.

17) If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

Ouch. The one that fits my criteria more. :D

18) Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?

Depends how horrible it is. MOST of the time I will forgive and therefore forget.

If i dont forgive, i never forget.

Define horrible.

I hate people who bank on other people's innocence.
I FREAKING HATE THOSE BLOODY BASTARDS.

urgh. sorry. emotional moment.

i still havent forgotten.
revenge awaits your return

heaven forbid me never finding you again



19) Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

In what relationship?

But yes. In a relationship.

20) 5 ppl to tag

1. Delia
2. Yeqi
3. Deenie
4. Lidan
5. Janne!

p.s. GU NIANG DO QUESTION 13 FOR ME! :D

(yes gloria's ego is hungry. it needs to be fed regularly)

-- xiiao* deathie ♫

Labels: