<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Friday, 21 November 2008 @ 1:00 am
withlove; Janne

my 3rd withlove in a row! ha.



1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
It would scare me but I would love to hear my own voice on the other side :O


2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your trolley?
Why not?


3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
Kissed as in where? :O but yes. I would! :D


4. Do you play Sudoku?
Yeah. I do. At least I did until my mom started developing it as her latest hobby and now has 5 sudoku games on the NDS and has now progressed to becoming WAYYYY better than me. Worst still, she sits there and screams at me : GLORIA! HELP ME. bleargh.

5. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
OBS kind of wilderness? Kami-sama, SHOOT ME.

6. Do you like tongue rings?
Yucks, sorry xiaxue, NO. (though according to xiaxue it's very stimulating for the opposite gender. cough cough)


7. Could you ever date someone with different religious beliefs?
I don't have any religious beliefs. So yeah. I don't think it would really matter to me, as long as I'm not bomblasted with "YOUR SOUL WILL GO TO HELL" and "DO NOT USE THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN" kind of rubbish. And I do not fancy being dragged off to church or something either.

8. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Be Pursued. Duh. Or maybe pursue. It's fun to know that the other party is squirming. (this is not a GLORIA HAS A BOYFRIEND confession. This is a THERE ARE OTHER THINGS TO PURSUE BESIDES THE OTHER GENDER confession. thankyou. oh and i'm not les. nor am i bi.)

9. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment.
Don't Tell Me. (isn't this technically 4 words?)


10. Do any songs make you cry?
Loads. More like the lyrics describe something that triggers memories / imagination and leads to sobbing and tears. haha. Anyways I usually like songs that trigger emotions, they are inspiring. :D

Have i told you I ADORE before the worst by the script?


11. Are you continuing your education?
:O Do i have a choice? *imagines self running to mom: MOM I DONT WANT TO STUDY ANYMORE.* wow.

12. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
In NPCC i guess. :O it's cool though. I want to learn how to use all kinds of guns :D and how to hit accurately. scrap the last part, i dont need to learn how to hit accurately to defend myself. just shoot the stomach. that's the widest surface area.


13. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you'd save?
MYSELF. ha. no lah. I dont actually know. I have a vague feeling I might either rescue my blankets, my wallet, or my passport. Along with my handphone, and my parents. Of course.


14. Who were the last 3 people you shared a bed with?
3 people? wow. i dont have that many. Hmm. My mom. Jing Hui and Esther (class chalet! HAHA) jing hui is surprisingly nice to sleep with. not that way. it's just that she like doesnt sush people and is very human. not that esther isnt. :D

just asking, are camps counted if they're sleeping bags?


15. What colour are your eyes?
Brown. Urgh. Let's make it sound nice. Chocolatey I WISH. after staring in the mirror, I've concluded that I've got ugly eyes. As in colour wise. There isn't any gradient or any different colour. It's just this very plain one shaded brown. A kind of mustardy colour (i dont know why i wrote that, it just felt very mustardy. Very plain, pastry, and pale.)


16. How tall are you?
Let's rephrase this, HOW SHORT AM I :O

17. What colour is your hair?
BROWN! not as brown as last time, but whatever. And I'm proud to say, I'VE GOT 2 DIFFERENT COLOURED STRANDS! :D (not white.) they're like amberish transparent pretty kind of colour :D under my warm mirror light, it looks vaguely blondish brown and out of place. haha. there's one in my fringe! thanks to jaslyn for pointing it out. (have no idea why she was staring at my fringe though)


18. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
Do what? But yes. I would. HAHA.

19. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
YES. lol. It was amusing. :D

20. When was the last time you were at the mall?
I would have said yesterday, except it's after 12, so yesterday yesterday :D

21. Favourite ex?
EX-PENSIVE. cough cough. i mean EX-PANSIVE. :D (thanks to janne for corny cheesy joke)


22. Do you like mustard?
Erm. I like Honey Mustard.. :D *has been subway polluted*

23. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep. Cuz when I eat I "unconsciously" keep tallying up my weight, as well as the weight of my wallet. But when i sleep, :DDDD plus dreamworld has an amazing amount of cute guys COUGH COUGH COUGH. yeah.

24. Do you look like your mum or dad?
I wish I looked like my mom. But she says that when I was young (like 1 and below) i looked so much like my dad that everyone called me Joe Junior. :O scary.

I don't see how people see the "YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM" thing. I can't see any resemblance between ANYONE. it's weird and cooky. Like when a friend points out, OMG SHE LOOKS ALOT LIKE HER MOM, unless it's SUPERRRRRRR obvious, I can't really tell :O

I DONT THINK I LOOK LIKE MY DAD THOUGH.


25. How long does it take you to shower?
Fastest 25 seconds. DONT ASK.
Longest: BUBBBBLLEEEE BATHHHH. 2 hours. heh. but that was very long ago.

Now.. It's max half an hour if I'm feeling OCD that day (aka my multiple shampooing still doesnt get my hair to the texture i want) and an average of 10 minutes. I count :D

26. Can you do the splits?
Nope. I'm scared of pain, remember?

27. What movie do you want to see right now?
I think I wrote a list.. Madagascar 2, Wild Child, Angus Thongs or whatever and snogging, Yes Man, Bolt, City of Ember, Twilight, bedtime stories, erm. And Evangelion (it hasnt come out yet but whatever!)

28. Do you own a camera phone?
Yeap.

29. Was your mum a cheerleader?
Nope, she was the one being cheered. She was a tracker.

30. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Now? Erm.. At night 7 - 8 if I'm feeling normal, when i'm lazy it's 10 +. excluding the afternoon naps.


31. What do you buy at the movies?
I agree with Janne. THIS IS A WEIRD QUESTION.
Besides tickets, I also buy a drink (icelemontea or F&Ngrape please!) and hopefully either nachos or popcorn. (though usually it's someone else buying and treating me YAY!)


32. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Why not? I dont really want to die before I become famous. lol. jk lah. but i dont wanna die. plus i've been raised to put on my seatbelts cuz my dad likes to drive fast down the slope outside my house = dangerous and nausea inducing.


33. What do you wear to sleep?
PJs or school shirt + PE shorts.


34. Anything big ever happen in your town?
What town? Erm. Nothing I would count as superrrr big. Oh yes, when the anti-PAP guy was released from jail! YEAHHH. or the PSLE-KIASUISM phase.

35. Do you like your hair straight or curly?
It's never anything else but straight. super irritating. I would love for it to be wavy.

36. Is your lip pierced?
No. yucks.

37. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Both are fine. serious people have a nice and warped sense of humour. I love their sarcasm. :D just cant stand over-demanding serious guaii kia people who give me weird looks when i swear or dont do my homework or whatever.

funny people tend to be on the extreme ends, the serious and sarcastic kind of funny, or the fake and fake kind of funny. i like the former. (oh no. i have a sudden feeling im the fake fake kind of funny. oh no. wait. am i even funny? :O)

38. Do you like the rain?
I dont like it.

I LOVE IT. (cue yawn inducing and highly repeated long passage about how much and why i like rain)


it's so beautiful when it's raining pretty much in between drizzle and heavy (normal), and you step out and look straight up. especially when there's those billboard white lights shining up and you look (the kind of lights that rest above a shop sign). they look like crystal icicles.

I love it that when the rain falls heavily and i'm angry, and i throw a tantrum at it, it still rains heavily, ignoring me.

I love it that when it's so cold and yet so warm and inviting.

And i love it because it's so inspiring and all the creative (as well as emo) people i know seem to love it too!


39. Ocean or pool?
Ocean, ocean reef kind of ocean.


40. What's your favourite drink?
Heh. I drank this chocolate monkey drink in macau once, it was a drink-gasm. :O

but yes, i adore bubble tea to little fragmented bits.

OMG I LOVE BANDUNG SOYABEAN WITH PEARLS. IT'S SUPER NICE. :D it's from mr bean. heh.

And yes i agree with janne, i love bailey's with mint! :D

41. Do you need a bf/gf to be happy?
Do you need a bf/gf to be happy?
I was born happy and giggling without one, i think i can live happy and giggling without one.

42. Do you like pink?
Sorry, NO.

-- xiiao* deathie ♫

Labels: