
![]() |
Thursday, 20 November 2008 @ 8:37 pm
withlove; Lidan 1. What is your full name? Must I post this up? :O my blog IS unlocked you know.. Bleargh. if you know me, you know my full name. so there. 2. Are you single? YES! STOP HINTING THAT IM A FLIRTY WHATEVER NOT. :O 3. What is your favourite number[s] 7! haha. 7, 7, and 7. :D 4.What is/are your favourite colour? Purple and Green! 5.Least favourite colour[s] Pink and Red! :P 6.What are you thinking now? I'm feeling pretty sad and tired? Oh. I'm thinking. heh. I.. contemplating my incompetency again 7. Are you happy with your life right now? Right NOW? no. definitely not. overall.. If i'm not happy, i still have to be. 8.What are your favourite subjects in school? I love english! ha. lit is just a byproduct (cough) of english! 9. Do you shop at malls? Who doesnt? YOU MEAN YOU SHOP IN THE DUMPSTER? *shock look* 10.Where do you wish to be right now? At the other end of the world. 11. What should you be doing now? Something. Anything - But this. 12.Do you have any crush on anyone? I don't think TV characters and anime characters count right? And neither does accidental sightseeings of cute guys right? Then.. hey.. I DO HAVE A PROPER CRUSH :O *cue shock face and dropjaw* 13.When was the last time you bought a clothing item? HEH! :D Clothing arh? Drama night! THE CLASS SHIRT. ha. accessories aren't counted right? *cheesy grin* 14. What was the last thing you drank? HAHA! I'm glad to say, contrary to my piano teacher's belief that the only thing i drink is gassy, I DRANK WATER. so there! 15. Do you hate liars? Do you hate backstabbers? No and Yes. 16. Can you make yourself sneeze? Not really. But i can will myself to have a higher chance of sneezing. :D happens once every six times. 17.Do you fall for people easily? Fall? as in crush or love? crush yes yes yes. love nononono. actually i mostly am in love with the IDEA of being in love so there. 18. What does your last text msg read? erm. wait. my handphone is at the other end of the house, the living room. Oh. it's somebody declaring that they arent free to go out with bored little gloria :O random thought: MY ROOM SMELLS DELICIOUS. like.. PEACH! :D p.s. i just heard the tv said that viagra and all those pills might cause brain damage. HA! 19. Are you too forgiving? Hmm. Yes. Unless it's really something horrible like horrible horrible against human rights totally and is against the law. and yes, people have done things like that to me before. actually, not people. just one person. 20.How many windows are open on your computer? Heh.. heh.. 11 windows..
first firefox window : 46 tabs :O second firefox window: 17 tabs p.s. the 2nd one is my debate research window. so there. 21.Who was your last call from? Lanqiao. If you don't count the stupid telesales people. 22.What do you do with most of your time? Sleep. sleep. sleep. sleep. sigh. stare at my phone. play useless comp games. sleep. sleep. sleep. fantasize. fantasize. fantasize. sleep. sigh. Oh. p.s. when i sleep i fantasize too. 23.Will you & your ex get back again? haha. define ex. if boyfriend is like those kiddy ones that you made when you were 4, then no lah! dude. i havent seen the guy for like.. 8 years 24.Do you sleep with the TVon? I WANT TO. erm. as in is this a daily question or is it those: "HAVE YOU EVER?" (slept with the Tv on) if its the former then no, if its the latter then DUH. i sleep in class! is that counted as tv? 25. Which of your close friends live the closest? Close friends? i have them? 26.Which item could you not live during the day? is the question missing the word "without"? Erm. Sadly.. My handphone. 27. Would you share a drink with a stranger? Are my classmates strangers? I think i dont know them very well. :O they always never turn out to be who you expect them to be, just like the stranger at the bar who looks friendly but has aids. (inspired by lidan's answer) 28.How was your weekend? Boring. 29.Do you believe ex[s] can be friends? No. UNLESS they were your good friend before the whole relationship. but still. NO. 30. The last person you quarrelled with? Define quarrel. big time quarrel? i try to refrain from that. small ish quarrel? my dad. correction. big quarrel - myself. dont ask. 31.The way to win your heart? very easy. win it. duh. being good looking probably helps too. forbidden fruit the grass always looks greener 32.What did you do last night? Slept. Fantasized. and woke up feeling warm and disillusioned. 33. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? My relatives dont usually have english names. 34.Are you looking for a boyf/girlf? Looking? no. 35.One song that is meaningful to you? I kinda have difficulty actually remembering solid songs that i truly enjoy. Meaningful? Because you live by jesse mccartney. it brings back more memories than it should. 36.Do you twirl or scoope your spaghetti? Twirl! :D 37.Do you drink milk straight from the carton? Just started to this year. Every now and then when i'm feeling rebellious. or just very blase. 38.How long is your hair? 12 cm away from my waist. or long enough so that if i tip just my head back it will reach the bottom of my butt? :O (YOU DIDNT NEED TO KNOW THAT. lol) 39.Do you like batman? Not really. but i like the dark knight. (just the 1 minute of dialogue at the very end of the movie. it was so touching!) 40.Who was the last person who told you that they love you? Can't remember. Nobody says it to me. Fine. Bernice then. SHE TYPED IT OUT. happy? 41.When was the last time you sang out loud? Yesterday. Was feeling very self conscious of my horrible voice. haha. i had a sore throat! was trying to find out if it restricts singing since singing explores a winder range of vocals compared to talking. 42.What did you have for breakfast? Roti prata! :D 43.Is your birthday on a holiday? No. bleargh. 44.Can you cook? Yes but everyone seems to think that my food is inedible. so.. No? 45.Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? Debate shirt? er.. from my senior? p.s. LIDAN YOU WEAR SCH SHIRTS AT HOME TOO? HAHA. 46.What was the reason for the last troubles you were in? Troubles as in mischief? I don't know. Morally or dutifully? Troubles as in thoughts? Both, the reasons are because of me. *Shrugs* 47.which do you wear more? sweats 0r jeans. Gloria doesnt own sweats. 48. When is your birthday? 26 aug 49. Do you swear alot? Used to. seriously. I REALLY SWEAR ALOT LESS NOW :O and define alot. to some people, i'm a walking swearing jukebox. to others, "DUDE, YOU CALL THAT SWEARING?" 50. What was your first achololic drink? I dont know. My dad cant remember either. Probably wine or something. 51.Do you have any regrets? Yes. Who doesnt? 52. Who would you like to see now? See in a nice way or not so nice way? I dont want to see anyone now. Or i should phrase it in a nicer way, no one i want to see now wants to see me In a not so nice way? My kindergarten 53.Have the cops ever come to your house? My house? no. Not that i remember of course. 54. Are you a social or anti-social person? Do i even need to answer this? 55.Who are your best friends? Are you still friends with them? Define best friends. The question states, who ARE your best friends. OBVIOUSLY you will still be friends with them. I don't really know who's what now. Everyone is just so.. bleargh. 56. Ever been in love? I don't know. I might have been in love with the idea of being in love. 57. Ever had braces? No. Don't really want them. 58. What do you wear to bed? PJs or school shirt and PE shorts. haha. 59.Who was the last person who disappointed you? In a sincere disappointed way or a joking one? I don't know. I guess it's more like I disappoint myself because I always make the wrong assumptions then people don't do it the way I want it so I become disappointed in them (myself too). 60. Do you trust people? OH! I havent done my trust post! haha. i'll do that as a scheduled post. But yes, i do trust people even though i always regret it. I trust too easily, don't I? 61. Who was the first person you talked to today? My pillow? haha. (figment of imagination, you dont have to know who or what) My maid lorh. p.s. the question is missing an 'ed' behind the word 'talk' right? 62. Who was the first person who texted you today? LOL. you dont need to know who's the first person. *actually i dont really know who the first person is. i've got too many smses that were sent because i was BORED* p.s. this question was also missing an 'ed' im sick of writing this. i shall just edit them all. 63. what was the first thing you did today? Hit my phone and snuggle back into 64.Ten people to tag Delia Grace Yeqi Deenie Xinyuan ( dont know if she's done it) Janne Marcus Jimbo er im running out of people. Erica (but she doesnt read my blog :O) Bernice p.s. should i go see a psychiatrist or something? i have a secret that no one needs to hear but it's haunting me a ghost from the past -- xiiao* deathie ♫ |