<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Saturday, 29 November 2008 @ 10:30 am
withlove; Lidan

By the time you see this, I predict that my mom has dragged me out of bed and we are now in the process of eating porridge and chee cheong fun, orrrrrrrrrr. we're late for an appointment and rushing. :D

p.s. if you noticed, my scheduled posts are at 10: 30 ! :D

oh yeah. let's write something that sounds very vague and normal.:

Yesterday was super tiring, we had to unpack all the luggage okay! i forgot how small the apartments are again. bleh. our neighbour still has that stupid noisy dog barking at about like 2 am plus! what??! oh yeah. if you're wondering what i was up doing at 2 am? eating che zi mian duh! :D it's a super famous kind of hong kong stall. erm it's not a stall name, it's a KIND OF food. like bowl noodles, or like hor fun. haha.

it's like instant noodles! except it's made by other people and they have really nice sauce and ingredients. I LOVE LOVE MUSHROOMS AND INSTANT NOODLES IN SATAY SAUCE OKAY. if you go to hong kong i'll recommend you the place :D the kind you find in singapore is damn yucks lah. i even saw some people make a curry version. uhuh. NOT NICE. DO NOT TRY. it's not even authentic hong kong food okay!

bleh. my grandma is in the hospital :O my mom WAS super pissed in singapore when she found out. haha. poor granny :O

so there! byeeeeeeeeee :D

was that realistic enough? HAHA. i bet that's what's gonna happen okay!

cya!
1:11 am 28 nov



1. My friends are
gorgeous. :D

2. I am listening to
Hiiragi by Do As Infinity. OMG I LOVE THEM! :D

3. Maybe i should
Finish packing up my toothpaste and toothbrush. My dad has been saying that for the past few hours.

4. I love
Hong Kong..? :D heh.

5. My plan
TO PUBBBBLISHHHH. BLEH.
how bout finish up my cap portfolio for a short term goal?

6. I don't understand
Italians. WHY ARE THEY SO PERFECT?

7. I lost
Everything. And I can't remember when, because i lost my memories too.

8. People say
"what?" alot.

9. I am missing
my toiletries bag - to a perfect suitcase

10. Love means
the world is going round.

11. Somewhere, someone
Is Smiling because of you.

12. I am always searching for
inspiration! :D

13. Forever seems
to last for 6 days. *WINK WINK*

14. I never want
to be alone.

15. My mobile phone is
in front of me trying to transmit to the comp but failing.

16. When i wake up in the morning
i feel warm :D

17. I get annoyed when
I don't sleep enough.
Oh. and when people whack me on the head. I HATE IT. SO STOP IT.

18. Parties are
A huge bag of fun when it's good, and boring when it isn't. Oh. did i mention it's hardly ever good?

19. Hugs or kisses?
HUGS :O they're warmer!

20. Today
I'll be flying to hong kong! (i wrote this at 12:56 am on friday)

21. Tomorrow I will
EAT DIMSUM :O (correction: STUFF MYSELF WITH DIMSUM!)

22. I really want
TO PUBLISH AND EARN MONEY DAMMIT.

23. I
pod? :D (my dad says i've been corrupted by this overflow of brand names. But i like to believe that i'm incorruptible and therefore will be a perfect candidate for PM. :D)

24. What is your phone brand?
Sony Ericson

25. What are the last three digits of your phone number?
618

26. What does the second message in your inbox say?
I don't really know. My phone is showing a screen that says : Do not remove USB cable until you have exited the application on your PC. :O

27. Who was the last person you rang?
My Home.

28. Who was the last missed call from?
My Home. - aka my mom.

29. What does the oldest message in your inbox say?
I THINK. it's from amanda. "yup thanks much!"

30. Who comes up after J?
WHO? K duh. [edit. refer to 36 for what i think this is about. j - jaime, k - nobody, it flipped to L - lanqiao. ]

31. Go to your sent messages- What does the tenth message say?
CAN YOU STOP ASKING ABOUT MY MESSAGES? BLEH. IRRITATING! fine i'll check.
Haha. It's from guniang. talking about her dream bag.

32. Who is your network provider?
Singtel.

33. How many messages are there in your inbox?
Must I count? there's ALOT.

34. Who do you have on speed dial 3?
nOBODY. I'm scared that I might accidentally speed dial people, so i never inputted people into it.

35. If you are on prepaid card, how much credit do you have?
Not on drugs. Not on prepaid.

36. Who's the first person who comes up after C?
Hmm. now i think this is talking about my phone book, since all the questions before this has been about handphonees. After c meaning like the first d or the first c? the first c - carrissa. d - daddy.

37. What do you have as your main ringtone?
Reflectia :D

38. Pass this quiz to ten people
Anyone who wants to do it +
delia, grace, xinyuan, crystal, mookie, i dont know, i dont know, i dont know.

-- xiiao* deathie ♫

Labels: , , ,