
![]() |
Friday, 28 November 2008 @ 10:30 am
withlove; Lidan When this is up i should be reaching Hong kong already! (landing actually.) so HI TO THE LAND OF DIMSUM AND SHOPPING. AND BYE BYE SUNNY SINGAPORE! :D 1. each blogger must post these rules. [b]2. each blogger must post ten facts about them.[/b] 3. other bloggers who are tagged must also state the rules and ten facts about themselves. you must choose ten people to give this award to and list their names at the end. 4. it is essential that a tag is left at their tagboards, letting them know about the award they've recieved. Let's write little known facts :O maybe not. hah. [b]Fact Number One[/b] My left hand and right hand sync ratio is 1:2 (L:R). due to th fact that the human brain works a certain way, 1:1 is the best (ambidextrous) and ranging around 2 is the worst. So there. btw we did this in physics. so i guess this means that i'm totally hopeless at using my left hand. [b]Fact Number Two[/b] My longest strand of hair is exactly.. according to my ruler, 60 cm long. but yeah. i dont really believe the ruler cuz it's not very accurate (since i measured it super carelessly). i just like to say that i's about only about 18 cm from my hips :D [b]Fact Number Three[/b] My left eye (your right) is actually smaller than my right (your left) :O amazing isnt it? it's because i have like three eyelids on the left. :D [b]Fact Number Four [/b] Gloria is bored of thinking of physical facts to tell the public! :O So yeah. From here onwards, the amazingly well known facts are coming out. [b]Fact Number Four (AGAIN) [/b] Due to the absence of a proper fact number four, it has been repeated. Erm. I REALISED THAT IN MY WHOLE LIFE, I'VE NEVER REALLY WORN NAIL POLISH BEFORE! :O AND IT FEELS FUNNY. LIKE.. IT'S FUNNY TO TYPE WITH! HAHA. (my mom has applied the clear kind on my hand bleh) [b]Fact Number Five[/b] I'm very uncommon-sensical and unworldlyy? Meaning that alot of things people know i don't seem to know or be able to do. :O like mimic voices, or erm.. recognize faces! i mean like. i find it difficult to see if a person looks more like their dad or mom, unless it's super obvious :O [b]Fact Number Six[/b] I blush. Yes i do! I blush when i drink. (I AM NOT DRUNK. I JUST HAVE THIN FACIAL SKIN) I blush when I'm nervous. I blush when I'm embarrassed! but the first kind of blushing is cheeks, the other two is limited to ears. :D [b]Fact Number Seven[/b] I LOVE TALKING! :D this is very obvious. haha. i bet loads of you have heard of the story of my first sentence, and like how my pri sch nickname was ms thunder (loud voice), and lalalala :D but did you know that despite how much i love debate, i've actually never debated prior to sch training? not even in class debates. HA! [b]Fact Number Eight[/b] I'm a very unstable person, emotionally, mentally, and physically. Full stop. [b]Fact Number Nine[/b] I don't know! I'm running out of stuff to say. I'm a super uninteresting person. Oh yeah. I get obsessed very easily, over EVERYTHING. crushes, things, people, whatever! haha. but they usually don't last very long :O (short attention span) [b]Fact Number Ten[/b] I'm actually Emo. :D lol. lidan you're super blur! the award is this quiz. HAHAHA oh. and i tag: Delia Gu niang Deenie! COUGH COUGH DO IT Xinyuan Crystal Yeqi Mookie and i dont know who else! -- xiiao* deathie ♫ Labels: withlove |