
![]() |
Thursday, 20 November 2008 @ 9:29 pm
withlove; marcus haha. he didnt ask me to do the quiz but i felt that i should make up for the lack of posts by doing another quiz (p.s. i dont think it helps but whatever. haha) 1. Are you taller than your mom? I wish. 2. Are you an emotional person? Yes. I BET YOU ALL KNOW THAT RIGHT :O 3. Are you confused? - confused over? Yeah you bet. I'm confused over alot of things. 1. Is what I did right? I'm sorry. 2. Do I really deserve it? 3. Can I really do as you say? 4. What are you listening to now? Four Seasons - Namie Amuro. It's an Inuyasha OST and anyways I LOVE NAMIE AMURO. haha. it's a very beautiful song. 5. Do you crack your knuckles? Heh. Yeah. Everyday when I wake up. 6. Have you ever broken your nose? NOOOOOOO. I WOULD NEVER BREAK ANYTHING IN MY BODY (of my own will - wait.. who does?) 7. Has anyone ever spread a rumour about you? *cough cough* i vaguely remember a rumour early this year during chinese new year. and i'm still abit pissed about it. but it's a funny story to recount LAH. then there's another 100% not true rumour. and loads more. 8. Do you have any trophies? I'm one of those un-awe inspiring people who underachieve and never have anything to show off, medals, certificates, high IQ, trophies, NONE OF IT. wait. I HAVE A TROPHY DAD. :D *grins, expecting applause* 9. What did you do yesterday? .. I WENT OUT WITH LANQIAO! YAY. and we took neo prints (repeats my last last last post) haha. oh and we bitched and talked alot of trash and shared 10. Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? EH you think i super(wo)man arh? NO LAH. HOLE IN THE WALL? i dont punch the wall. i have *cough* delicate *cough* hands. I just bang it with my.. er.. yeah :D if you know me you should know the answer! 11. Who's your last text from? I ANSWERED THIS JUST NOW DIDNT I? oh.. maybe not. DEEE-LEEEEEE-AHHHHHHH 12. Do you think someone loves you? No one does. Can anyone love me? I doubt it. 13. Tears are falling from your face, what's the reason? EH. is this quiz psychic? :O Reason is because i dont like question 12. and it doesnt help that im listening to crush by david archuleta! 14. What's your favourite colour? Purple. Exact shade? The purple that appears when the storms are brewing and the sun is setting. 15. What woke you up this morning? Reflectia. My alarm song. 16. What sucks about your life? Everything. I think I'm the mistake actually. 17. Do you delete people off of Friendster? :D *big cheery grin* 18. Do you believe that you can change for someone? Depends on what kind of change. Change.. hmm. i think i can. just dont expect me to be what I'm not. 19. Do you like surprises? YAY! I LOVEEEE SURPRISES. the NICE kind. not the kind that involves cockroaches :O 20. Do you think people have any misconceptions about you? Yeah. Who doesnt have misconceptions? I just have more piled on top of me than others. I wish people would stop thinking that I was overly emotional, that my life has been mostly stress free. and many more things. Oh and yes. Horrible things have happened before you know. (i'll write a post about this later) 21. Do you have a favourite item of clothing? YES! :D I can't decide. heh. my purple shirt or my white shirt? (YOU PROBABLY HAVE NO IDEA WHICH SHIRTS I'M TALKING ABOUT LOL) Okay.. Hmm. OH! erm. heh. MY SCHOOL BLOUSE. *beaming* i like that too! 22. Do you like messages or comments better? HUH? messages meaning what? and comments meaning what? :O messages sounds nicer though. heh. and it covers a wider general area. 23. Next movie you will see in theatres? I CANT WATCH A MOVIE WITHOUT A MOVIE BUDDY!!! :O where art thou movie buddy? 24. What was the last thing you drank? Still regretfully. Water. 25. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching some show with my dad and feeling sad. 26. Do you want to get married & have children one day? Yes to the first and not so enthusiastic yes to the second. (enthusiastic yes to the second avaliable only to ang mohs. SORRY LAH. i like blond hair okay) (plus asian and ang moh babies are SUPERRRRRRRR CUTE) 27. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? :O i dont know. stare at the back of my slide screen thingy and tried to figure out of my fringe was okay? (bad hair day) 28. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? I dont think so you know. I always end up falling asleep. heh. 29. What's your favourite fruit? YAY! I AGREE WITH YOU MOOKIE! :D HONEYDEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I found out what the very nice honeydew like thing i ate was called (the one i dubbed rockdew) HUSK MELON :O but it's super ex. like 7 dollars for one tiny honeydew like shaped thing. i dont care lah. i still think it's like a honeydew. 30. Have you ever been to a wedding? NOOOOOOOOOOO :O not invited to one at least. an unwelcome spectator who gasped at the pretty bride, yes. 31. How many showers did you take today? I dont want to answer this. :O Or else delia and gu niang will start whining that i'm a dirty pig that doesnt bath obsessively like them. (THEY BATH IN THE MORNING, AFTER SCHOOL, and maybe one more time? I DONT KNOW) 32. Do you have bad tan lines? TANLINES? No :O but i regret to say that my face is darker than my arm zomg. 33. Who haven't you seen in a while, that you miss? LOADS OF PEOPLE. :O DEFINE "havent seen in a while" actually. hmm. i miss one person who is NOT linked on my blog, THE MOST :O self explanatory. we havent met for what feels like two years. or should i say, i havent met the real her without the facade. if in a while is less than 3 months.. hmm. still loads of people. :D mainly people that ARE linked. :D 34. Who was the last person you watched a movie with? HEH. sorry. not the same answer as you mookie! actually. define watched a movie. in a cinema or at home on the TV? :D 35. How long does it take you to get ready to go out? :O I DONT WANT TO ANSWER THIS. 36. Have you been outside of the U.S.? HAHAHAHAHA. THIS IS A STUPID STUPID STUPID question. Actually, no. i shall be like my dad. "is U.S. united states or Uniquely singapore? *fake blur face*" but still. yes yes yesssssssss. 37. The last email that you received was from? Bleargh. It WAS facebook. then It became: "[rgsnpcc] Carpark ushering on Sec 1 Reporting Day" 38. Last show you watched? TV - I survived a japanese gameshow! 39. Do you wish at 11:11? :O i dont know anyone who does. does it work? oh wait. IT'S 10:10! DOES IT WORK? *feeling retarded now* 40. Do you wear any jewellery? Earrrrrings. but soon if my mom has her way, i'll have to wear fingerrrrings too. :O 41. Next vacation you're going on? *yawn* Hong Kong, China 42. Any piercings? Ear piercings. I WANT TO GET ANOTHER ONE. don't disown me delia! LOL. (is she over the if-you-pierce-i-shall-disown-you phase?) 43. Last person you hugged? :O LANQIAO! :D oh. erm. erm.. is fantasizing counted? actually. nevermind. p.s. mookie omg are you a pedophile? jk. :D coughcough just hope it was a female 44. Who/What made you angry today? Angry? Myself. 45. Do you sing in the shower? Not anymore. When I realised that I could hear my neighbour from the otherside singing in the shower, I figured they should be able to hear me too. 46. Do you love anyone? I mean it when I run around screaming I love you at friends. 47. What's your favourite breed of dog? Collie! Or the maltese! 48. Do you find yourself loved? Do I have to answer this again? No. 49. What is the weirdest place you have slept? Erm. Ah.. In a shed that was filled with dust and spiders and on top of my best friend's stomach? (camp) or maybe a stranger's shoulder on the bus, (jolted awake immediately when i felt contact - much to my embarrassment,. - that was after school! see so stress hor) 50. What's the closest blue object to you? my table. OH! THE SAVE NOW BUTTON ON BLOGGER. :D *is being retarded* coughcough someone still owes me a rendezvous coughcough p.s. i really am coughing. i have sore throat :O -- xiiao* deathie ♫ Labels: withlove |