<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Saturday, 8 November 2008 @ 1:42 am
yourstaffyly; people

okay i know i said i was going to sleep, but after blogsurfing i really felt an urge to blog about boring people.

I'm serious. This post is about all the boring people I've met.



Sometimes being boring is a good thing, you fit into the crowd, you match, you don't really get into trouble. Nobody really dislikes you, but, nobody really likes you. (unless they're those weird people with weird obsessions to make friends with a certain kind of people.)
(or they could also be boring people like, YOU)
(or maybe they just want to fit in.)

Well, let's see. Names will come out for people I knew long long ago, the closer to now, the higher chance I won't even mention much details.

Cherie,
Now she was one of the most boring girls I have ever met. Zomg. I have no idea why I even made friends with her. :O maybe it's cuz she was the only girl who actually realised that under all the pandan cake guzzling, i was actually.. zomg. A GIRL. how shocking.

Bimbotic, likes pink, camwhores in boring act cute poses with as much cleavage

Marcus (from kindergarten)
See, it's people like these who make me form stereotypes. HE IS SUPERRR BORING. He just sits there and watches people play. URGH. and he refuses to do anything remotely guyish. I SWEAR THAT HE WASHED HIS HANDS AFTER DRAWING WITH CRAYONS. what the.

not surprised if he turns out to be a clerk or something.

Then there was




at this point. i realised I was being very mean :O
plus its useless.

THERE ARE SO MANY BORING PEOPLE OUT THERE.

nevermind. i shant talk about boring people.
I shall talk about PEOPLE I DONT LIKE.

1. Obsessive People
I mean obsessive like possessive.

I would describe people in this category as mainly : self centered, obsessive (duh), Possessive, competitive.

Self Centered meaning that they are super selfish and don't really seem to care about the people around them. Or if they do care for people around them, it's usually at a very superficial level where only when it's very drastic and noticeable do they react.
This also means that they usually take people for granted, as well as other people's goodwill and whatever not.

They do not give time into thinking about how other people would feel (aka putting themselves into other people's shoes) NOT AT ALL.

They also demonstrate slight signs of paranoia in the form of other people's motives towards them, and usually when something happens, they always feel as if they were the victims of other people's ulterior motives and negative intentions. Many a time this arises from their failure to recognize that they themselves have been "criminals" of these so called ulterior motives, and therefore have taken to believing that many people around them operate as so.

Obsessiveness and possessiveness come together in a case where these sufferers (cough) are usually very possessive and do not like to share things they deem "personal". Examples would be SMSes, Letters, Personal Feelings, Experiences, Thoughts, etc.

They show many cases of dominance and something close to jealousy, except it occurs frequently.

Competitiveness is self explanatory in a way that they treat many things as a form of competition, this also leads to copy-cat behaviour where their self-centeredness leads them to believe that they were the originals of whatever they were copying at that time. Self-denial is also a common symptom.

Though this sign is rampant among most people, this usually works against the sufferers simply because they suffer from self-centeredness at the same time. This leads them to believe that (if they were to lose) things are unfair, and that they do not deserve to be treated as so, resulting in a competitive battle for "revenge". Yet, in their minds it usually does not seem as so.



So this concludes the first part of

PEOPLE I DONT LIKE.

HEH. :D more people coming up in my next posts! Now it's REALLY time for bed.

tata.

p.s. i changed my mind, yours-taffly will represent randomness and yours-sincerely will instead mean dedications.

-- xiiao* deathie ♫

Labels: ,