<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Tuesday, 2 December 2008 @ 4:24 pm
Day 2 - i never knew ants tasted so good

DAY 2
29th November
i never knew ants tasted so good

haha. dont mind the part about ants.
I REALLY THINK I'M VERY PRODUCTIVE! :D

RED ANT DESSERTS
I TELL YOU HOR. IF YOU WANT TO EAT DESSERTS IN HONG KONG HOR, REMEMBER TO ASK ME FOR THE ADDRESS TO THIS RESTAURANT. OMG THE DESSERTS ARE SUPER DUPER DELICIOUS.

i have photos! BUT I CANT POST THEM. so i'll post them next time. but read this part okay!

I recommend.... the chocolate custard pudding, the gultinous mango roll, mango / strawberry pastry, the peach pudding thing is also pretty nice :D

i'll write the review................ WHEN I HAVE THE PHOTOS :D then you all can droooooool and readddd. :D *EVIL LAUGHTER*

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!
HAHAHA. we walked to 太子 omg. there got alot of cheap stuff okay. like they sell scarves at 20 hong kong bucks which is 4 sg dollars? HELLOOO? and i bought my boots there! they're pretty and white :D shhhhh. guess how much i bought them for? ONE GUESS PER PERSON ONLY. you can guess SGD or HKD, 1 SGD = 5 HKD. okay? the one with the closest guess wins a prize. really!

OH YEAH. i bought stuff for some people already :D

p.s. gu niang! i saw something but i dont know if you like leh :O you want handbag or clutch ar :O

yeah. erm. lemme think. dinner must have been very boring and ordinary cuz i cant remember it and neither did i take any photos! HAHA.

so there. thats day 2! :D

i shall schedule day 3 and 4 for like tomorrow or something so that you people will have stuff to read :D

-- xiiao* deathie ♫

Labels: ,