
![]() |
Tuesday, 2 December 2008 @ 5:22 pm
yourspurpley; Forever lasts 17 days i wrote this in my notebook this morning (the pink one ms leow gave me! :O my mom was gagging cuz its pink! haha she hates pink more than i do) so im going to retype everything :O okay. not everything. no plot spoilers for you It's the 5th day of this holiday, and I've had some pretty bad nightmares already. It scares me so because I've had two last night and woke up shaking twice. I fear they are omens :O YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE BETTER TAG ABOUT THIS SUMMARY OR I'LL CRY :O Elise Carthwick, just one of your ordinary teenage girls. She wasn't rich, her parents were divorced and she lived with her mother. She was in highschool but her grades were trash. And most importantly, she wanted to be popular, and she was, kind of anyway. HEH. :D i actually wrote 8 pages :D but they're like story plot. SO THERE. i'm not showing them to you till i get a good response! TAG ABOUT THIS OR DIE. (not) love, your shriveled gloria p.s. i decided to move this up so people will actually NOTICE this. :O day one and two diary entries are below! scroll down for an impromptu cantonese lesson and a preview to food reviews and recommendations! :D tag replies Jimbo: 18th dec T.T I WANT TO WATCH MOVIES TOOOOOOOOOOOO. on a side note i finally watched hancock on the comp at my cousin's house. haha. its super confusing. I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS :O Labels: forever, story, tags, yourspurpley |