
![]() |
Tuesday, 6 January 2009 @ 10:13 pm
another selfish moment just a quick post! haha. the new twilight soundtrack is gorgeous :D Totally love Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation. :D it's so edible! Decode by paramore is pretty nice :D Supermassive Black Hole by Muse is gay-ly marvellous. :D I caught Myself by Paramore is delicious. :D that's all. will do proper review soon. SOOOPER busy! :D debate training almost everyday except thurs cuz thurs jen is going cable skii-ing :O sounds cool! :D omg im so hyperhappyexcitedyay! cuz im in the sat SRJC competition! :D okay lah. i emoed about that but im not posting it anywhere any of you can see it :D but yeah. i shall drop a small sentence for contemplation or just for you all to scroll over. a moment for myself, a regrettable outcome? given away, another regretted choice? so yeah. I NEED TO PREPARE MY SPEECHES :O bye! p.s. BLEH. I have weird taste in guys so there :P COMMONWEALTH ESSAY(s) *evil chuckle* -- xiiao* deathie ♫ |