
![]() |
Wednesday, 21 January 2009 @ 11:17 pm
photorecollection + food review! here's some photos that i pulled up while rummaging around in my phone! Haha! I just took this cuz it's purple! :D My mom bought a bunch of new cups and this is one of them, it's like blue! :O so when i pour 7up raspberry in it becomes purple! :D PRETTY COLOURS! Yay! This is gloria's new set of sofa! :D it's so pretttyyy And if you look closely at the L shaped sofa, there are TWO FURRY CUSHIONS! :O haha. sad thing is that the sofa is like WHITE. white + gloria = DISASTER. haha like the first time i sat on it then there was this black line :O my dad spent super long wiping it off :( Haha. this is my latest success in cooking experiments! it's HOMEMADE MASHED POTATOES. don't underestimate them okay! they are super nice :D I even roasted the garlic inside all by myself okay! :D super delicious :D I also made butter and herb rice but our family demolished them all before I could take photos. Next time! :D Haha. I went to NYDC for CHRISTMAS! NYDC was my absolute fav restaurant okay. i just stopped going for the sake of maintaining my weight. :O So yes. A whole group of NYDC pictures coming up! infact, i think its a review! :D BLUEBERRY ELEPHANCINO (sp?) I CANT SPELL FOR NUTS. haha. it still tastes the same! but they put less cream now okay! stupid recession. last time the liquid would be until where the bubbles are now, and the cream would reach the tippy top! It's obviously my fav drink for a reason! Sweet goodness packed with a creamy punch. Sprinkled with rainbow sprinkles. Let it bring out the kid in you! (as well as the fats) ☆☆☆☆☆ (3/5) Daddy posting spastically :O I look kinda like him don't I? :O Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ (0/5!) jk la daddy! Okay lah. excuse me from this point onwards. I was too busy eating so i kept forgetting to take photos till the food was half gone Romeo and Juliet Pasta Cheesy Creaminess paired with suluccent crisp bacon, and peppered with sweet corn. Match made in heaven! :D p.s. not enough creamy this time :O ☆☆☆☆☆ (4/5) Mushroom Madness Pizza I'm a very mushroomy person :D Their pizza is really good, depending on which kind of person you are lah. The crust isn't very thick, but it isn't very thin, I think it strikes a perfect balance :D But don't take too long! Or the crust will get soggy / it will get snatched away! Soft cushiony mushroom slices with a thick dollop of cream. Absolute sin :O One bad point, THE CENTRE IS SUPER SOFT :O cuz they put alot of sauce. but hey, I LIKEY :D ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ (4.5/5) Beef Lagsagna Erm.. I think it'll be better to eat this dish at pizza hut ^^ The garlic bread thing is like super hard :O The dish looks good! SMELLS GOOD :D But not exceptionally wow. It's good lahh. ☆☆☆☆☆ (2/5) EH! I FORGOT WHAT CAKE THIS IS :O Actually NYDC is more famous for their cakes :D especially their cheesecakes. I think this cake is goldmine :D Soft tender cheese hides behind the glossy surface of savoury darkish chocolate. Underneath hides a firm chocolate biscuit base. :D p.s. THE BASE IS PRETTY HARD :O i recommend their NEW YORK CHEESECAKE or OREO CHEESECAKE instead! :D but my dad CHOSE this one, so i no say lorh T.T ☆☆☆☆☆ (3/5) Okay. so now after you have all droooooooleddd. i shall tell you a horror story! :D I went to the Holland Village outlet, which USED TO BE air conditioned. but they changed it to open space! So i blur blur sit infront with my dad :O THEN.. we had an extra friend at the table for christmas! . . . . I dont know if you can see the black thing, but its a HUGE FLYING INSECT THAT WAS STILL MOVING IN THE WATER :O my dad enjoyed tormenting its swimming expedition. so yes! and there were many more flying insects landing everywhere. :O it landed on one slice of the pizza okay! i was squirming everywhere. haha. so in the end my dad ate that piece. SO WASTED :O they even landed in my hair okay! :O so sad. bleh stupid insect! so yes. story over THE END. and the bug died. so that's the end of photos today. it's 11:50 and i need to pull my CAP portfolio together then go to bed. byeeeeeee. yours forever xiiao deathie Labels: food review, photos |