
![]() |
Tuesday, 17 February 2009 @ 9:00 pm
why me hehehe. 4th post of the day! i feel so proud of myself. muahahha. except. this is an emo post. so there. everyone enjoys asking me why am I so stressed about debate, why do I get emo so often, etc etc. But then, no one would know how i feel wouldnt they? Its not everyday that something as horrific happens at so young an age. nvm. you probably have no idea what im talking about. i feel. the need to achieve. simply because I've never reached the sky and touched the stars. actually. i feel the distinct feeling that im actually an insecure persona nd that im just attention seeking because i need to make sure that.. im not invisible. okay i cant say anymore. the tears leave salt trails screw the emotional part of our brains. can i just live in harry potter land and memory wipe myself? die. die. i hate you. why me. i want my revenge. where are you. yours forever xiiao deathie Labels: emo |