
![]() |
Friday, 10 April 2009 @ 11:09 pm
favouritism much; rawr Right now im not in the best of moods. rawr. im pretty annoyed and pissed. I HATE IT when people misunderstand me. especially about debate. urgh. IN WHAT FREAKING POSITION ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT IM NOT TO SHOW FAVOURITISM? no this isnt a question of rights or not. THIS IS A QUESTION OF WHETHER I EVEN DO IT OR NOT. admittedly IM HUMAN and there ARE people i tilt towards (like i want to see them because i heard things about them) but NO. gloria knows very well what favouritsm is. she HATES it. NO ONE BLOODY HELL UNDERSTANDS. they dont understand because they THINK im in the JGs team and whatever not. NO ONE BLOODY UNDERSTANDS how DIFFICULT that was. NO ONE understands how hard i tried to get where i was okay! WTF LAH. urghhhh. im annoyed and sad at the same time. I THINK I AM IN ONE OF THE BEST POSITIONS TO KNOW HOW FAVOURITSM UNDERMINES PEOPLE. urgh. i was broken by it in sec two okay! i hated the fact that i wasnt given much chances to speak and whatever not. admittedly i wasnt very good but still! URGH. i hate hate hate the fact that because some people have prior experience people just tilt towards them more! that was EXACTLY why i was so vaguely anti-nanyang-ex-debaters ish. (Sorry to you guys, but thats how i feel) AS A PERSONAL MOTTO, i feel that passion is the most important rawr. that recognition of this is the most important. I DONT FREAKING CARE IF YOU SPEAK LIKE A STUTTERING CARROT (yes a carrot) URGHHH I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE ISH OR AT LEAST SOMETHING THAT SWAYS ALONG THOSE LINES. WHO ARE YOU TO SAY I SHOW FAVOURITISM WHEN YOU DONT KNOW HOW EVERYTHING WORKS? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO TRULY DESERVES TO BE SLAUGHTERED FOR SHOWING FAVOURITISM? THAT PERSON SHOULD DIE. SHOULD BE ERADICATED FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH. I HATE THIS. yours forever xiiao deathie
|