
![]() |
Wednesday, 12 May 2010 @ 11:12 pm
.& im not perfect According to my chinese teacher, by her definition I shouldn't have any of it should I? But I'm not asking for perfection. I'm just hoping that you appreciate it too, that the fragility of it is important enough for you to put in a little effort. The way I put in my effort is different, it may be extreme, it may be too much. But I hate it that you don't try. I'm just.. that. I know it, but do you know it? Somewhere at this point, it's difficult. I think I'm starting to reach saturation point, the breaking point, the crossroads. Whatever you want to call it. I'm there, waiting. OHMYGOD I JUST REALISED THIS APPLIES TO ALOT OF THINGS. My life is so screwed.Yet at the same time, it's too boring to turn into a movie. How fun.
|