<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3150665570263054947?origin\x3dhttp://debt-titude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I don't wanna live my life without you...
gloria ♥
because once you've tasted perfection;
nothing else will do

RGS
315'09 212'08 109'07
♥ rgdebate!
rgsnpccsea
bucklean

Best viewed using Firefox

whisper


dears

Amelia
Ariel Sec1
Bernice
Bum
Deenie
Delia
Hemin
Hilary
Hweeehweee
Grace (gu niang)
Janne
Jaslyn
Jeremy
Jieru
Jolene
Lidan
Marcia Sec1
Marcus
Nahum
Wenyuan
Xinyuan
Yeqi
Yeqi's ellejay
Yih Hui
Yoon Jung

Design Images Icon


memories


Wednesday, 21 July 2010 @ 11:07 am
.& the girl and the intelligent conversation

Just because I like to be annoying like that and spent time that should be spent snoozing in bed reading the link hemin sent me about edward, here I am!

It's quite funny though hahaha. All the random hoards of RGS girls hurrying to write stuff on his tagboard lol. It's entertaining! :D

As much as I love my fellow schoolmates, I have to admit that I VERY PERSONALLY FEEL, (just in case) that the little battle on the tagboard proves alot of things. Not a lack of intelligence, not a lack of willingness, just the difference in the way girls and guys tend to argue things? I think if put on a purely level playing field where both sides are calm and start having active discussions, it'd actually be fruitful. Just that we're (girls) held down by "behavioural constraints" -- I'm not saying that everyone has behavioural constraints, it's just something majority of the population display on varying degrees and some people may or may not be able to control it.

So there. I don't feel like using my mushed up brain anymore.

And frankly, while I think it's pretty cool that edward would post some of the views he holds (ie religion, and gender etc) online, I'd much prefer to keep my thoughts off the uncontrollable internet :) I know plenty of people in my school who would love to "burn me at the stake" (figuratively) for my views expressed in real life already :)

Peace out.